"If one of you utters a single word." Joanne warned, as she looked back at Julia and Catherine with the sharpest glare, halting the other two of their chastising over her unladylike behavior.

"You really are the best!" Jinni shouted as she trailed behind Joanne, exiting the room.

On the other side of the Palace, Ben was laying flat on the bed in Lucy and Daniel's shared room as he ponders.

"Why are you here in our room again?" Daniel queried. Enervated by his brother's presence he yearned for just a day before yesterday.

"Because my room has nothing great in it. It's just a lavish room with bookshelves, pianoforte, a fireplace, a king-sized bed and so on." He delineated.

"Not something involving me. Why don't you take a stroll at their Royal Garden? Literally everywhere you look at here is picturesque! I'd honestly write poems about different types of flowers in here if I were you."

"I am not fond of literature, I'm more fond of combat and stuffs." Ben reprimanded.

"Which is something I excel more than you despite your constant training." Daniel boasted.

"Yeah whatever, Father will land a hard blow on your face later, mom will slap you and let's not forget your dearest brother who catched all the responsibilities you were tasked to do as the first born when you vanished." Ben uttered.

"They surely will, especially after knowing my situation with Lucy."

"Mom would faint! She would bewail about how she did not raise you to be a perverted scumbag for hours and hours!" Ben teased as he cackled.

"Woah there! We were utterly wasted at that time! Driven by pure instinct!" Daniel reasoned out.

"Instinct to fuck." He said as his face crumpled upon uttering the cuss word although it came out of his mouth ever so smoothly.

"We didn't fuck, we made LOVE!" Daniel defended.

"Yeah right, doesn't change the fact that you are to sire an heir before Steve who is to marry first." Ben said as he rolled his eyes.

"Speaking of marriage, there should be numerous Princesses roaming around the premises of the royal grounds at this very moment. Pick and choose, my lad." Daniel said as he winked at Ben who fake vomitted.

"Don't need no other numbers when I've got my number one, Brother." Ben stated as a soft smile slowly crept on his lips.

"And who might the unfortunate lass be?" Daniel faced his brother after re-adjusting the belt that hugged his waist.

"Artemis?" Ben teasingly asked as Daniel's mouth fell agape.

"No way, you're like attempting to tame a dragon at that!" Daniel exclaimed.

"And I'm willing to do so. More than willing, to be precise."

"Oooh has Eros hit you with his arrows while you were on your journey with her?" It was Daniel's turn to banter.

"Oooh has Eros hit you when you were working your witts off in that tulips field?" Ben shot back.

"I wonder if Eros would hit Steve later. I should definitely be on a look-out." Daniel jested.

"We don't know. Anyways, your marriage with Lucy wouldn't be that relevant as compared to Steve and Princess Julia's marriage. You will just have to accept the throne and be the next king of Larkspur. This marriage between Steve and Princess Julia would assure us greater supply of plant based resources like fruits, vegetables flowers and so on not to mention herbal medicines. Our country is in desperate need of those as a number of diseases has been prevalent in Larkspur without adequate supply of medications. After all, our land isn't the most suitable for growing crops as they tend to be very rocky and barren. After addressing this with their marriage, our country will basically be strong in all aspects there is." Ben elaborated.