꧁Chapter 5꧂

Playing: Vivaldi- Four Seasons

The sound of the birds chirping and the ray of sunlight that hit her face caused her to stir awake. Not only those but also the overwhelmingly heavy feeling she felt in her body. Opening her eyes, she gasped in shock when the sight of Ben cuddling her caught her eyes. His arms are wrapped around her waist while his left leg was resting on top of her thighs. He was snoring soundly and his mouth was slightly open as he rested his head on her left arm. She stirred away from him in shock when she felt something twitching touch her left hip. She pushed the guy away and stood up and now the lad was lying flat on the mattress. That's when the realization hit her like how the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs hit the Gulf of Mexico. You probably know by now what I am talking about with that twitching thing if you weren't raised by nuns. Out of pure rage, she smacked his stomach, causing him to wake up and groan in pain as he held his stomach, attempting to ease the pain he was currently suffering from. She couldn't get enough, she wanted to beat the shit out of this lad, perhaps beat him to death.

"Pervert!!!!!" She yelled she had never been this worked up from anyone nor anything and she could've sworn this was the loudest she had ever been throughout her life. She had always been reserved and collected, not fearing anything throughout her life, not even in the presence of a ginormous bear, a pack of hungry wolves, and a highly venomous snake. But something about a pervert never ceased to fill her anger meter to its highest peak. With this, she kept smacking him earning yelps from the lad. Suddenly he stopped moving and it appears as if he lost consciousness.

She gasped in shock as she didn't mean to knock him unconscious, she crouched down and touched his neck pulse with her fingers to sense if its beating, and fortunately, it is. Out of nowhere, he suddenly laughed and tilted his head to the right and yeeted her hands away from his neck.

"Hey! That tickles!" He said in between his cackling. Joanne was not humorously taking his act as she yet again smack the hell out of him, groans replacing laughter.

"H-hey I-I can explain this!"

"Explain that when I meet you in hell!"

"It's just morning erectio-Ah! It's normal for us-" He was cut off when she placed her index finger on his lips. He was baffled by the sudden cautious action of the gal, his eyes widened by their close proximity as she was crouching down to his level while looking around, observing their surroundings. His heartbeat quickened its pace and his hands were trembling from whatever he is feeling. Out of nowhere, the sound of the fire was heard.

"We're screwed, we will have to fight them." She sternly stated, crawling across the room to fetch her weapons.

__________________

(4 months ago.)

Sam had already departed back to the capital after a couple of hours of bickering with her sister and getting to know Daniel. He nearly fainted upon discovering his true identity and Lucy couldn't help but to yet again mentally face-palm at her brother's dramatic acts. She swore she could never live a day with her brother's drama so she is overjoyed that he has to stay in the capital to make ends meet for the both of them. With nothing else to do as all the chores were already done, she pondered whilst sitting on one of the chairs in the dining room, resting her chin on her right palm. Suddenly, she recalled the sight of Daniel's muscular build from earlier. His sweat coating his build the sunlight hitting it, causing it to glisten. The sweat was dripping off his chiseled abs and toned arms causing her to ascend to the horizon for a moment. She was overwhelmed by the thought that her cheeks flushed crimson red, she slapped herself and shook her head as she tried to drive the lustful thoughts away from her system. She's already at that age, she is nearly 22 years old and these kinds of thoughts crossing her mind will always be inevitable especially when an Adonis resembling that of a Greek God was sitting across her-Wait WHAT??? He is currently in front of her? Well, that will certainly snap her out from her reverie and it certainly did as she stood up in shock, causing the lad to arch his brows in bafflement with a tint of amusement.