~Day Two: Saturday~

Y/n checked the time, he had at least about an hour left before he had to leave to get Shoko.

"You're so lucky I have to go meet someone in an hour, otherwise you'd be screaming till your lungs gave out." Y/n said.

Hitoshi panted heavily, blood trickled down his head. There were squeezed lemons and limes scattered across the floor, and a bloody knife near Y/n's foot.

"Well, I'll be back later on tonight." Y/n spoke and just as he opened the door, his father chuckled.

"You've gotta meet that girl? Shoko was it? I'm glad she didn't run away and avoid you forever after-

"Yeah after the complete fuckery you pulled? That's cause she's not like that bitch you hired to ruin my life. She understands me, and..." Y/n spoke but cut himself off.

'He doesn't deserve to know that I love her...' Y/n thought.

He then left the room silently, despite his father pleading with him to come back.

He texted Shoko that he was on his way to get her and mounted his motorcycle.

Once he got to her house, he texted her of his arrival, and she had walked out of the house.

Y/n smiled gently as she climbed on the motorcycle with him.

"Shame, if I had known that you were wearing such a pretty dress, I would've rode in mom's car instead." Y/n said.

Shoko shook her head.

"I'm fine with it flowing." She spoke.

Y/n chuckled and revved his engine.

"Well let's get going then." Y/n said.

The pair then drove off to the Sakura tree they made their own spot.

Once there, Y/n took out a blanket from the compartment on his motorcycle, and set it down.

"I had made us some food in case you were hungry." Y/n said.

He laid out the food on the blanket where they weren't seated.

"Help yourself." Y/n smiled.

A blush creeped on Shoko's face.

'This is so much like a picnic date.' She thought.

Y/n also blushed as the same thought ran through his head, they silently ate some of the food, both of them too flustered to speak.

That's when they both thought of something.

'The Winter Formal!'

They turned to each other and quickly blurted out.

"Y/n/Shoko I'd like to ask something!" They spoke in unison.

Y/n and Shoko paused and laughed.

"You first." Shoko said.