~A Day of Hell~

After Y/n came back from taking a breath of air, class was just about over as he sat down and gathered his stuff.

"Y/n, you're back! I'm glad you didn't run off-!" Emiko said.

"What do you want, Airi." Y/n asked, with an irritated sigh.

"Why do you sound so angry? I'm only trying to talk to you." Emiko said.

"About what? What could we possibly have to talk about? You haven't spoken to me in what...a year and a half? Ever since you broke up with me and made the rest of Junior High a living hell for me. What the fuck do you actually want? Stop fucking with me, bitch!" Y/n ranted.

Emiko's eyes widened.

"What did I do to you to awaken such hostility?" Emiko asked in innocent confusion.

Y/n raised his eyebrows, making an expression as if to say, "Is this bitch for real?!"

He scoffed and walked off, going on to his next class. Komi, Tadano, and Najimi followed behind him quickly.

"Y/n! Who was that chick?" Najimi asked.

"My bitch of an ex." Y/n said.

"Woah! I thought you respected women? Why the sudden name calling?" Najimi asked.

"She deserves it." Y/n scoffed.

"But what did she do?" Najimi asked.

"You want the full story?" Y/n asked.

"Absolutely!" Najimi said.

Komi had nodded alongside Tadano.

"Fine, lunch." Y/n grunted.
~

The first part of Lunch, Y/n was on the phone with someone.

"You need me to come down this evening?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's urgent. About that guy you wanted to get."

"Say no more. I'll be there, straight after school." Y/n said.

A smirk etched onto his face as he hung up, he was finally gonna get a lead on that bastard.

"Sit down Y/n! SPILL THE TEA!" Najimi said.

"Patience is a virtue. God..." Y/n said.

He sat at his desk and pulled out his bento.

"Anyways, as I stated before, Airi manipulated, lied, and played with my heart. Yeah it's far deeper than that. The song I sung to you guys, I wrote that about her. I couldn't express my frustrations any other way, than to write a song about it." Y/n began to explain as he opened his bento.

~Flashback~

Y/n was sitting at a lunch table, eating his bento alone, until a girl with brown hair approached him.

"You look lonely, can I join?" She asked.

She flashed him a sweet smile, one that instantly made Y/n comfortable.

"S-sure." He said.

She sat next to him with her lunch.

"My name's Airi Emiko. You can call me Emi if you want." The girl introduced.

"I'm Y/n L/n..." Y/n replied.

"I hope we become good friends, Y/n!"
~~~

"We started off as friends, she told me I seemed lonely and she'd been watching me for a while and wanted to become my friend. The idea creeped me out but she seemed nice...so I became her friend. Over the course of three months, we ended up dating, I made multiple new friends on the way as well. She met my mom and my sisters, they loved her. She was kind, sweet, and she helped around the house as much as she could. Anyways, three months into our relationship, I opened up to her about my dad, and she mouthed off to the entire school. Ruining my school reputation. She initially blamed it on some bystander that heard me, and had told me she'd never do something like that to me, that she loved me, and that I could trust her. So I did, and then I found out she had been fooling around with all of my guy friends, and she once again said that they forced her, and that she was too scared to tell me, I unfriended my friends, and she was the only one I had left. People would bully me at school, say that I was a lost cause, say I wanted my dad to beat me and rape me, and they'd hurt me as well. She did nothing, saying that she didn't want to ruin her reputation. Me, being considerate, and so foolishly in love with her, decided that she didn't need to be bullied like I was, and took the bullying on myself. I often gave her gifts and showed her love, gave her whatever she wanted of me, and she gave nothing in return. On Valentines Day, I gave her a promise ring, and she humiliated me in front of the entire school, saying she never wanted to be with me, admitting that she spread the rumors, she told everyone to bully me, she slept around with my friends and actually forced them to do it, and she only wanted me because I had money, and she wanted to expose any dirty secret I had. She began to bully me just like the rest of the school had. That day, I went home and cried to my mother, my sisters eventually found out, and they wanted to beat her ass, but I told them no. I went up to my room and locked the door, wrote the song and made the instrumental...and cried my ass off. All night. I decided to never again have friends, nor a girlfriend. I guess you guys changed that judgment for me though..." Y/n explained.

"Damn man. You've just been through it haven't you?" Najimi asked.

Y/n shrugged as he ate his rice.

"I guess so." He said.
_________________________

Airi stared at the group, they had been talking about each other's food and the latest TV show, but she didn't exactly care.

'I know just the way to ruin Y/n's High School life. I won't expose his secret yet, I'll start off small first...' She thought.

She looked at Tadano.

'Shame. That's his only male friend. He's so ugly...'

She then looked over at Najimi.

'Now there's a cutie. Don't know if that's a girl or not but I'm going for boy...'

Her gaze finally landed on Komi.

'That must be his little girlfriend...or maybe he has a crush on her. Maybe she likes him...she won't like him anymore after I spill his secret. Everyone seems to worship her too...I can always change that...'

She looked at Y/n.

'I wonder if he'll be happy that I'm making Y/n's life miserable...?' She thought with a mischievous grin.