~A Heartbreaking Past Pt.2~

Hitoshi stopped coming home for a year and a half after Y/n had stabbed him. Y/n and his mother were more than relieved, and Y/n's 9th birthday was today. His mother and sisters had been excited for the boy to come home, to surprise him.

The door had opened and in came Y/n.

"Mom? Sami? Nami? I'm home!" He announced.

His mother appeared behind him and jump scared him.

"Happy birthday N/n!" Chihiro smiled.

"Happy Birthday Big Bro!" Nanami and Asami announced in sync.

"Aw thanks...you guys didn't have to do this..." Y/n chuckled sheepishly.

"Oh you hush sweetie~! This is a special day! We have to celebrate our brave little man of the house~!" Chihiro cooed, pinching Y/n's cheek.

"M-moom! Cut it out!" Y/n groaned, trying to get out of his mother's grasp.

"Momma! Cake! Big bro has to blow his candles momma!" Nanami said.

"You're right dear, come to the kitchen Y/n, and then afterwards, you can open your gifts!"

Y/n nodded and followed his mother and sisters to the kitchen, where a gorgeous (cake flavor) cake on top of the counter sat.

Y/n's smile had widened, Chihiro smiled softly as she noted that it had been a while since Y/n last smiled, but she was glad that it was back.

"I'm so happy! Thank you mom! Thank you Sami and Nami!" Y/n grinned as he hugged his three favorite females tightly.

"Oh you're welcome N/n. Now go on, blow out your candles!" Chihiro gently nudged her son, and he climbed on the chair to reach the cake. He closed his eyes to think of his wish.

"I wish...to be happy...like I am now..." He thought.

He blew out the candles once he made his wish, and his family clapped and hugged him, wishing him a happy birthday.

The four spent the rest of the day laughing, playing games, opening gifts, and playing with those gifts that were toys.

"Y/n, I have to step out for a moment to get Asami's new asthma pump, and the girls wish to come with me, do you want to come as well?" Chihiro asked.

"Hm...nah. I'm tired." Y/n answered, lazily lounging on the couch.

"Alright. I'll be back in a hurry okay?" Chihiro said.

"Alright!" Y/n replied.

His mother and sisters exited the door, and locked it. Y/n then realized that he was alone.

The thought scared him slightly, but his confidence had overflowed his body. He felt amazing, so incredibly happy...

So when the door had began to unlock, Y/n was ecstatic, as he instantly knew it was his mother and sisters coming back home.

"You guys sure made it back quick!" Y/n laughed as he walked towards the front door.

"Yeah, sorry to keep you waiting." A voice said.

That voice was all to familiar to Y/n, and it made his heart drop to his stomach...

What the actual hell was he doing here?! And after all this time?!

"What do you want, Hitoshi?" Y/n snarled.

"What's with the animosity kid? Your dad can't come and say Happy Birthday?" Hitoshi asked, closing the door behind him.

"No, and you're not my father, get out." Y/n growled.

"I'm afraid I can't do that..." Hitoshi chuckled.