~The Crew Goes Out!~

Y/n laid in his bed, he was completely nude as he had just woke up, and he scrolled through his social media. He already had thousands of followers, both from his school and from his old school.

His phone then rang, and the contact had read "Gender-Confused Child." Y/n sighed as he clicked the green button and raised his phone to his ear.

"Yo..." He mumbled.

"Yooo Y/n! You wanna go to the mall today?"

"No-

"Alright great! Meet me, Komi, and Tadano there at 5!" Najimi said and before Y/n could get out another word, they hung up.

Y/n groaned as he threw his phone on the floor.

"Today's a fuckin Saturday...why can't I just sleep in?" He groaned.

His youngest sister, Nanami, had convinced him to become friends with Komi and Tadano, saying that he shouldn't be mean to them and that they seem nice and trustworthy, and although he didn't believe it, he always did what his sisters told him because it makes them happy and that's all he cared about.

He didn't realize that friends were so needy for no reason.

Nonetheless, he looked at the time, seeing it was 3, and decided to start getting ready. He took a shower and put on an outfit.

Y/n walked downstairs, seeing his sisters watching some reality show he hated but was always forced to watch with them.

"Yo, I'm headin' out." Y/n announced.

Nanami looked back from the couch and waved at her brother.

"Alright! Have fun!" She said with a smile.

Asami waved at her brother, her eyes glued to the TV.

"See ya, ugly." She said.

"You're just mad I pull more bitches than you without trying." Y/n chuckled.

"Fuck yourself! I choose not to pull bitches because they stress me out!" Asami said, turning her gaze to her brother.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Gremlin. Anyways, tell mom I'll be home before dinner." Y/n said and before his sisters could respond, he left the house and got in his motorcycle, making his way to the mall.

Once he arrived, he saw his newly acquired friend waiting in front of the building for him. He parked his motorcycle in the front in the motorcycle spot and walked over to the girl.

Komi turned to Y/n and flinched as she saw him walking towards her. She looked him up and down, a blush making its way to her face...even the way he walked was attractive!

"Jeez! Why couldn't Tadano-Kun or Najimi-San get here first?! Eek! He's getting closer!!" Komi thought.

Y/n made it to Komi and waved gently at her.

"Hey, Shoko." He said nonchalantly.

Komi waved in response, she put her hand down and stared at the cars, trying to figure out what to do next...

"I'll be strictly honest, I'm not going to stand out here and wait for the other two to get here, so I'm gonna go in and see if there's a Standbakes Coffee shop in here. You comin' or stayin'?" Y/n asked.

Komi nodded and followed Y/n into the mall. They wandered around for a bit before finding a Standbakes, which Y/n was eager to go to.

"Hello, what may I order for yo-?" The barista asked, but stopped once she saw Y/n's face, a blush went to her cheeks and her heart began beating quickly.