Appendix-(nick)

TW- contains strong language 

Nicks pov:

I had just woke up when i find a delightful strong ache in my stomach it seemed to be all over i have no idea why tho i was fine yesterday. I still was not gonna let this stop me from going to school i had no test or anything but i had something more important to do it was one of charlies performances to day and i knew he'd want me there to support him and so i chucked my clothes on and ran out the door. i  got to the school gates and saw harry picking on my Charlie. i tried to defend him  but it just ended in harry challenging me to a fight after school. it was around lunch time when the pain in my stomach had gotten really bad and decided to make itself a home in my right side.  i got through lunch thank god and then it was time for charlies performance. i had got to my seat when charlie had called me over "hey" he said in the cutest way possible. "hi"i reply. he suddenly hugged me it really hurt but i couldn't tell him that he was just too cute  "i'm so glad you came" he whispered burying himself further into my neck. "wouldn't miss it for the world" i said holding him tightly. i then took my seat. the performance went amazingly as always but now was the moment i was dreading most my fight with harry. i got to the place and i was terrified i didn't know what was wrong with my stomach and if id be able to keep it in check long enough to fight. i let harry have the first punch but by the time he'd thrown the third one i was on the ground. he then decided to kick me persistently in the stomach he finally hit just the right spot i screamed before doubling over and throwing up.

Charlies pov:

All i heard was nick scream and then i saw him double over i instantly rushed to him. he screamed and cried in my arms  until i felt him go limp on me shit i cursed before getting my phone out of my pocket and dialling 999.                                                                                                                     On the call                                                                                                                                                                                

 server-emergency services which service do you require                                                                                    

 Charlie- ambulance please                                                                                                                                                

 Dispatch- 999 is the patient breathing

Charlie-barely

Dispatch- okay can you tell me the full adress of the emergency and what has happened

Charlie- Truham Grammar school for boys the back field. patients name is nickolas nelson prefers to go by nick. he was in a fight and he was kicked in the stomach really hard and he threw up blood and is now unconscious.

Dispatch- which side of his stomach and are there any bruises 

Charlie- right and yes 

Dispatch_ ok love well the paramedics are on there way stay on the phone till they get there please

Charlie- ok they're here thank you                                                                                                                              HANGS UP

They check nick over and then put him in  the back of the ambulance i go with him at this point  i'm crying and i hold his hand the entire journey. we get to the hospital and they tell me nick has appendicitis and is in surgery. i call sarah(nicks mum) i tell her what happens and she says she'll  be here in ten. i"m pacing around the waiting room until sarah walks in and hugs me that when i instantly breakdown. she comforts me and we sit in the waiting room until the doctor comes out "nick nelson" he shouts me and sarah rush to him. "the surgery went well you can go and see him now" i felt a wave of relief wash over me. and we go to see him.

No ones pov: nick was in hospital for a week and couldn't go to school for two but charlie stayed with him and now hes back to playing rugby and goofing around with charlie