I know it hurts but you have to stay awake-(Charlie)

Charlies pov: 

We were swapping classes and i was heading to maths which is on the top floor. i was on the final flight of stairs after parting ways with my boyfriend the floor bellow when i bumped into someone i didn't realise who until i heard his voice i had bumped into harry oh god this wasn't gonna be good   "oi watch were your going gay boy" he said before pushing me full force down the stairs. When i landed i realised that i was right at the bottom of the stairs i tried to move and all i could do was scream.

Nicks pov:

 i had just gotten to science and sat down when i heard the worst scream ever it sounded like it came from the bottom of the stairs i instantly recognised it as my boyfriend charlie "crap" i thought to myself. i quickly ran out of class not caring what trouble i'd get in. i just needed to get to him i bolted down the stairs and ran to him he was sobbing and barely still awake. I held him in my arms until a first-aider came to us and called an ambulance for him while i held him in my arms "ni..nick" he said sobbing barely conscious. "yeh i'm here char i know it hurts but you have to stay wake for me" the ambulance arrived and i rode in the back with him i didn't know charlies mums number but i did have Tori's so i texted her while on the way to the hospital to meet us there. just as i tapped send i saw charlie pass out my heart sank to see him in so much pain. "god i'm gonna kill harry" i thought to myself. we got to the hospital and the doctors rushed off with him. Just then tori ran into a and e "what the hell did you do to my brother Nelson" tori said which actually scared me. "Nothing it was harry" i say not wanting tori to kill me. An hour later a doctor comes out and tell us that Charlies leg was broken and he had a slight concussion but he would be ok soon. me and tori got charlie and put him in the her car as mine was still at school.

no ones pov:

  charlie was back to normal after 7 weeks and he was back to being goofy with his friends and nick gave harry a piece of his mind next time he saw him then all his focus was on charlie and he practically carried him everywhere. 

A/N not sure what i think about this one but  let me know in the comments thanks