Karma's a bitch -(charlie)

TW some strong language 

charlies pov:

we were currently in our shared house and i was hanging out with Tao and Isaac playing truth or dare. "Charlie truth or dare"Tao asked me. "Dare?" i replied more like a question than a statement "I dare you to fake sick and see if nick will take care of you" Tao said. "Fine but how am i gonna fake sick?" i questioned. "leave that to me" Tao exclaimed as he went in the kitchen and five minutes later came out with a bottle of fake puke. "whats in that?" i questioned. "oats mayo and water" Tao listed proudly. "ok when do i start?" "as soon as nick gets home" "ok" we then played a few more round of truth or dare in which Tao dared me to drink some of the fake puke which i did it tasted awful. I then got a text from nick telling me that he'd be home soon so i started to prepare and get into character.  I hear the door open and so i put some fake puke in my mouth.

Nick's pov: 

i walk in the house to see charlie curled up on the couch covered with blankets i rush over to him and hug him while sat on the couch after about 15 minutes charlie got up and ran to the bathroom i knew something was wrong and so i went to check on him  i knocked on the door lightly "charlie you okay"i asked from outside the door. "Not really" he whimpered. He opens the door but stumbles out of the bathroom. we then walk back to the couch and watched tv for a bit until charlie fell asleep.

Charlies pov:

okay i know i was supposed to be faking but i actually feel really ill right now my stomach is churning like crazy and so i decide to go to sleep in nicks arms i wake up not even 15 minutes later making a mad dash to the bathroom again only this time it felt real and i actually threw up. i was also starting to sweat i stayed in the bathroom for 1 hour just in case. when i was 100% sure i wasn't gonna be sick again i went back to the living room. soon after the pizza that Elle ordered arrived Tao went to get the door but not before patting me in the back "incredible acting" he whispered "i'm not acting anymore" i whispered back he seemed surprised to know that i wasn't faking it anymore. as we sat down to eat nick had asked for the mayo to which Elle replied with "you definitely don't want to eat that Nick its three months out of date" i instantly shot Tao a death glare . "Why you looking at me like tha oh shit" "Yes Tao oh shit"i replied. "Whats wrong Charlie" "The mayo is out of date"i said "Yeh and" nick said back "The same mayo that Tao put in my fake puke then made me drink" "oh" nick said catching on to what i was explaining. Tao just burst out laughing. "You better run Coz once i'm better i'm gonna fucking kill you" i said motioning towards Tao. 

No ones pov:

Charlie was better after 48 hours and for that time Tao was his assistant to make up for poisoning him while nick just cuddled charlie.

A/N hope you enjoyed don't forget to leave your requests on the request page please be clear with them tho byeee :)