Chapter 3.

A/N: This is Polina/Maddi with who I kinda see as 'Sam'. Those arms tho! (Also, he's now a brunette..... Sorry! Hahaha) :0 Mhmmmm. AND OMG LOOK AT HER LEG MUSCLES! DAMNNNNNNN. Also for those of you who may miss a few things, this book is for a mature audience..... So you people who don't like inappropriate language or physical/sexual interactions, I'm sorry, but I wouldn't advise you continued to read this. None of that sort of 'sexual' business will be 'soon' but it's heading that way. Kinda just going for some sexual tension...... at the moment. I don't like to rush into my 'lovers' lives like some authors. I like to keep it realistic.

Maddi.

"Shit." Lusia says beside me. We're standing in front of the notice board. It shows timetables and rehearsal times. I had walked to the company, seeing how I lived just a few 100 meters away and I met Lusia along the way. Turns out we're a couple of doors apart in the apartment we both live in now. She had just moved there.

I can't believe it's my second day. Somehow, part of me thought I wouldn't get through it. Like everyone says, I need to just calm the fuck down.

You may have survived the first, but will you survive till the last? My subconscious warns. It makes me shiver.

"What? Have you got another rehearsal? Did one get cancelled?"

"No. But you have a private lesson with Sir." The tone in her voice unreadable. "And, look at the time."

I frown at her. She points to a sheet with a rehearsal time.

Private Rehearsal Sylvie-
Maddison Zakharova
Wednesday, 6:15-7:45pm.
Note- Meet me in my office at 1:30pm, Tuesday.

My eyes widen. I check the watch around my wrist. Fuck. 1:26pm.

"You better know your way around. I've got a rehearsal to get to." Lusia warns.

"Shit!" I almost yell. "Okay, I'll see you 4? Or 5?"

"Yeah yeah, sure. Met out side our apartment. Go!" She yells after me as I bolt down the corridor.

-

Shiiiiiiit!!!! Where the fuck is his office? I check my watch again. 1:32pm. Fuckkkkk!!!!!!!

I turn, yet another corner and see the first, and only door. I rush over to it and read "Sir Styles Office" and below, "Do not disturb." I sigh in relief that I had finally found his office. I check the time once more. 1:34pm, shit.

I knock twice.

Almost immediately the door swings open and Sir stands there. "Your 4 minutes late Miss Zakharova."

"I-I'm sorry. I had trouble finding your-"

"I don't want to hear your excuses. Get your non-existent ass in here, now. We're wasting time." Sir steps to the side, widening the door for me to enter. I hesitate before squeezing past him. My bulging bag hits his leg as I past him and he lets out a groan in pain.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I apologise as he closes the door. Sir limps to his desk, slumping into the over sized office chair. I was surprised to see office so pristine and big, although the bookshelves and enormous desk made it seem far smaller.

He slumped comfortably in his chair, sir rubs his knee before opening up one of the top draws in his desk. Slamming down a thick folder, he says demandingly "Sit."

I quickly take a seat in the wooden chair in front of his desk, pulling my bag off my shoulder and beside me on the floor. "I'm sorry." I whisper, loud enough for him to hear of course.