CH:15

Percy Nico and Thalia hid in an abandoned building till the they were sure they were not being followed, So where should be head first to give the weapon Olympus, Underworld or Atlantis said Percy.

Which ever is closest to us answered Thalia.

Underworld is the closest said Nico said. Lets go to Underworld then but lets make a pit stop fist. Percy said with a smile.

SCENE CHANGE 

Gods were sitting in throne room watching the quest.

Finally they have all the weapons said Zeus. Everyone nodded including Ares who was now watching with them as they saw what happened and forgave Ares as Hephaestus has already embarrassed Ares by playing the video of Ares getting his ass handed everywhere.

Where do you think they are going asked Apollo. I don't know my son is way more unpredictable then me said Poseidon.

They saw kids go to a pet shop a bought ton's dog stuff. Then they went to a Italian tuxedo shop and brought some suits. Why are they buying suits asked Ares, For Charon stated Hades as he rubbed his head. 

They went to a car showroom and brought a car.

Why would they buy a car Said Hera. Its not just a car its the Fastest four seater car in the world Koenigsegg Gemera. Said Apollo with a hungry look in his eyes.

Percy took the driving seat, Thalia took the shotgun seat and Nico took the back seat. Percy stepped on the gas and Hestia almost had a heart attack seeing how Percy drove the car Athena and Artemis were not doing well either they were concerned. Ares and Apollo on other hand were enjoying it way to much.

They were only 100 km away from Los Angels, when Tahlia decided she wanted to drive. Percy stopped the car and switched seats.

The car was stopped abruptly within 25 km's as Nico and Percy burst out of the car and threw up at the side of road.

Everyone laughed at the condition of boy's except Zeus who was embarrassed.

When was the last time you drove Percy asked.

Never this was my first time said Thalia as horror came across every god's face. Percy was about to faint Nico held him from falling.

Nico drove the rest of the way as Percy laid at the back seat while eating ambrosia cube. They made a silent agreement never to let Thalia drive again.

They reached Los Angels, An Nico drove toward DOA Recording Studios. They got off the car picked there stuff up and entered the studio.

Percy approached the counter keeps the suits at table and say's. Charon you have two choice you either take these suits and let us pass or we have three deadly weapons to make you do it.

Charon looked up to see Trident in Percy's hand Master bolt in Thalia's hand and Helm on Nico's head. He gulp and took the suits. Smart choice said Percy as they concealed the weapon's.

Charon took them across the Styx river as Percy was disgusted by the condition of sacred river Styx. The three landed across the the river as Charon left.

Percy removed his shoes and brought out trident. He was in ankle deep water He held trident with both of his hands as he closed his eyes and concentrated his power. 

Poseidon's thrown started to glow. What is he doing Poseidon asked a worried Zeus. He is using Trident's power to increase his power but I don't why said Poseidon concern for his son.

Percy's opened his eye's as they shifted from red to green then to Blue as his hair's started to flow in air. He is going to Purify the river shouted Poseidon. Other gods were way to stunned to speak. Poseidon started to flair his power as they looked Percy's power also increased. Percy lifted the trident and with its blunt end stomped it on the river floor as Aquatic flame covered the river surface. As it slowly died down the river was clear of any Impurity. Percy's power died down with it as he was about to fall in the river face first but was held by a lady. She picked Percy and the trident and brought them to the ground. Thalia and Nico rushed to check on Percy.

Percy saw the lady she was wearing black silky robes had ebony hair that was wafting in the cold current. Her face appeared delicate and sublime. She hugged and repeatedly thanked him as tear's flowed from her eyes.

Nico fed Percy some ambrosia which helped him from his exhaustion. Percy was felling much better as Lady Styx thanked him for cleaning her river as it was dirty from broken oath's promises dream and much more. Percy said It just didn't seem right for a sacred river to be this polluted. She thanked him and gave him a dog tag pendant which had a trident made on it.

Percy looked at the Pendent in aww as he held it in his hand it transformed into a beautiful trident which was red in color

Percy used it to for support to stand up and thanked Lady Styx for her generosity. Shw just laughed and told he has done more than enough for her.

Thalia from background mumble why did Percy get all the cool stuff. 

================================================================================

To be continued................