CH:10

Next day Thalia met Percy and Nico in big house where they were playing pinochle. Percy, Nico and Mr. D were getting there ass handed to them by Chiron. As soon as Percy saw Thalia he left the game saving himself and other's from another loss.

"Lets go and meet the Oracle" said Percy. Thaila showed them they way to attic. As they entered they saw many of the monster drops kept as trofie for there achievement. Percy then saw a body rapped around with cloth sitting on a chair. Percy was having non of the mummy shit, So he turned around. "Sorry wrong room" said Percy as he was about to leave Thaila dragged him back inside.

What's my idiot brother's destiny said Thalia, As Percy shouted "hey" in protest . Which was ignored as Green mist came out of her mouth as it thickened it showed picture of three ladies, Which he remembered were the same lady's the day he met his new mother. The three lady's spoke in union.

You shall go west, and face the god who has turned,

You shall find what was stolen, and see it safely returned,

You shall be betrayed by one who calls you a friend

As green mist went back inside her mouth, It shut like it has been never opened in thousand years. That was interesting said Nico. lets go and tell Chiron about the prophecy said Thalia. As Percy was first to get out off attic. Thalia and Nico followed.

Thalia told the prophecy to Chiron, he listened to the prophecy and said so you will head west but the only god at west is Hades. he won't do it as his helm is missing too said Percy. Don't worry about it Percy prophecy usually have double meaning, you can't comprehend them in one sitting.

Go pack your things and meet me at the pine tree at top of the hill Argus will take you to bus station. All of them left.

Percy and Nico took there weapons and kept ambrosia and nectar in bags and waited for Thalia at the top of hill. Thalia came shortly after with Annabeth and Luke. Percy and Nico greeted them with a nod which was returned same way.

Percy saw Thalia's shoes which looked kind of odd they had wings on them. Luke saw the look and explained Percy it was Hermes shoes that he got for completing the quest and these were magical which will help her to fly. Percy looked at the shoes and kid looked at candy.

"I have them enchanted them by Matthew" one of kids of Hecate for good luck.

Percy gave him a smile. As Chiron came he gave them 100$ cash and 20 Drachma. Which were pure gold.

They bid there goodbye's to everyone. As Argus drove them to bus station they drove in complete silence.

As they got off near bus station Argus brought out there bags and handed them. They all thanked him he smiled and bid his goodbye.

They took ticket's for New Jersey. They sat on last seat as they discussed about Thalia's addiction for Green Day. As they were doing this Thalia felt hungry as  Percy summoned them home made Pizza. Thalia's eye were about to pop off when she saw this. She took a slice and muttered that how Percy was excited over flying shoes and never said any thing about his power. 

Percy smiled sheepishly as the bus stopped one big bodybuilder came inside the bus. The trio suddenly felt uneasy. That is the half bull son of Pasiphae doing here asked Percy.

Don't know but it doesn't look friendly to me.

The bull slowly got up and started to move toward the trio. They all pull out there weapon Percy took out his fire sword. Thalia took out her spear it was hard to move in small place but she could thrust. Nico Drew bow he got from Hestia. Percy was acting as an main damage dealer and Thalia and Nico acted as support.

Percy dogged his fist as Thalia stabbed him with spear. The Minotauros moved back because of the hit. Nico fired an arrow in his eyes witch completely blinded him as Percy took the opportunity and decapitated it. It was all god till they realized that monsters cry will bring mortal in danger who were sitting there like nothing happened because of Percy manipulating the mist. They decide to get off.

After walking a few meter Percy summoned a fire and dumped Minotauros horn in them and said to the gods. As it went to smoke Thalia smiled at his action but Nico was unhinged as it was regular for him to see this.

They went for few more miles They walk into Aunty Em's Gnome Emporium. An lady in her early 30s opened the door. She asked them what they were doing here alone. Thalia came up with a lie that they were separated from there class which came here for a trip. Percy was a bad lier so he kept his mouth shut.

They entered the but whole time he was felling uneasy as there was something bad going to happen. The lady offered them food but Percy declined as he set there. He saw the statue and they all had one thing in common there eye's looked terrified. Percy remembered about the monster from a book he read with Athena. His eyes got bigger Nico saw this reaction and Knew Percy had figured something out and it was not good. Nico motioned to Thalia who took a little time understand what was going on.

By the time she figured out the lady returned, She saw there reaction from back and knew her gimmick was over. So she lunged at them. they all closed there eyes Thalia flew in air Nico went in Shadow. Percy took out both his swords and covered them with fire and water respectively. Thalia threw lightning with her eyes covered but they never made contact with Percy. Nico from shadow told him which direction to jump to avoid her hits.

Percy relied heavily on his hearing and Nico. He slowly opened his eye and looked at his blade for Medusa's reflection. As soon she was within his range he swung his sword as went through her neck. She turned into golden dust leaving her head behind. Percy did not opened his eyes till Nico told him It was okay.

================================================================================

To be continued............