Bound by chains II | Hector x reader angst

I now give the people what they desire.
______________________________________

Slowly waking up, the sun seemed to peek in through the thick curtains and have commanded the birds to sing their happy songs of praises. Since the last day the sun met your eyes, You never got used to the new "sleep" schedule, so you managed to do the best with what you had. The dark silky blue sheets and two cold, half naked forms enclosed like a Venus fly trap made you want to flee.

The two vamps had their fun, but can't they at least let you roam around like Lenore does with Hector? It seems like a long time since the both of you talked.. The memories, cold showers of ice out of wooden buckets, his eyes. .

There were more, including last night you vowed to forget. The moltin pain in your head gave into a migraine of obsessibe hate, you needed out. This was no way to go on about for you. Slowly feeling a hot jolt up the spine, a tan hand snuck up your forearm and felt like dry ice when it softly grabbed.

"Y/n..come back to bed.. It's cold.. "

Morana was still sleeping, however you were not.

"I need to go to the lue.. I can't hold it longer.. "

you lied as she grumblee and let you go, to snuggle the bigger vampriss next to her. Your head was filled up with nothing but metallic pain, tightness in your lower calfs, while withholding the silent screams from your bloodshot eyes. Keeping true feelings was such a talent, practically beaten to be that way..

After that one day when you and Hector broke the rule things got more strict on your end. For him it was being a forge master, making a promised army that will bow to Carmilla and her "sister's" wishes.

All you were here for was to be a fuck doll to Striga and Morana, they didn't care if you cried or had a bad day.

They never wanted to know how you felt, you we're a mortal human. Neither how the clothes you have don't stay on anymore or scars are infected. It was just a one night stand.

You were fine with that. You honestly wanted to be with a man, they ruined that--soiled your brain to grow fuzzy and empty.

"Ouch! "

great, a soggy step of stone, now the night gown is torn and your pale knee is glowing bright red. Holding tears of fear -and many curses mind you- you pounded the side of the cobblestone with the side of your bruised palm. Standing straight and heading north east of the castle: the Forge master's workshop.

Clang! Clang! Clang!

The sounds of tiny sparks and grumbles came to your tiny ear drums and could see Hector focused on his crafting. It's been a long time since you've seen him, it would be from afar and it made your heart sink,

he forgot?

Did he even care to ask?

Poor Lenore poisoned him to be her man. Rape, that's what you saw through the crack in the wall..The thoughts scrambled like eggs on a pan, the pink bloody mush were the scrambles of yolk, it felt hot and difficult to handle.

"Y/n? Did you need anything? "

a startle of your breathing lead your e/c eyes to his's sapphire ones.

"Eh? "

"Did you need anything..? I haven't seen you around and up in the day.. That's.. It's rare and I'm gaining concern for you-"

"Oh! " scratching the back of your head was a good excuse.

"I just havent--seen the er.. Ah! Yes! I haven't seen much of the place. I'm always in that one room and feel so caught up in.. "