"You like her a lot, huh?" Yeji giggled. Winter looked up and nodded happily. "I'm glad," she added, walking into the kitchen. "Are you hungry?"

The pair made breakfast together and Winter was about to wander back upstairs when she noticed something out of place in the living room, she quickly found Yeji in the kitchen and tugged on her sleeve.

"Yooji's painting," Winter pointed in the living room. Yeji tilted her head in thought for a moment before realizing what Winter meant.

"She needs that for class, doesn't she?"

Winter nodded. Yeji grabbed her keys from the counter and motioned for Winter to go grab her painting. "Let's go pay her a visit, then," she smiled. Winter's face lit up and eagerly followed Yeji out of the apartment, painting in hand.

Meanwhile, Karina sat in class, cursing herself for forgetting her required project for the second time in two weeks. She knew she wouldn't hear the end of this. She laid her head down on her desk as her professor droned on and on about the difference between oil and acrylic paints. She had nearly fell asleep when she heard the class fall silent. Lifting her head, she looked around to see what caused her teacher to stop speaking.

"Uh, hi, I just needed to drop this off for Karina."

Karina looked over at the door when she heard Yeji's voice. She sighed in relief when she saw the smaller girl holding her painting, silently thanking her.

"You can set it in the back of the classroom over there," her professor pointed behind him. Yeji nodded and hurried over to place the painting in the back of the classroom. Karina met her eyes and mouthed 'thank you', Yeji smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

"Yooji?"

Everyone's head turned back to the door, including Karina. Winter recognized her and waved violently. The small girl glanced at Yeji before slipping inside the classroom and running over to Karina. The older girl's heart sped up and she felt everyone's eyes on her.

"Hi," Winter beamed, running over to the table where Karina sat and smiling widely. Karina bit her lip to hide her smile at how enthusiastic Winter appeared.

"Hey," Karina said softly. Yeji turned around and saw Winter, cursing herself for not making the girl wait in the car.

"Winter, c'mon," Yeji hissed, motioning quickly for Winter to stop disrupting the class.

"Go," Karina giggled and nodded towards Yeji. Winter pouted but nodded slowly.

"Bye Yooji," she mumbled, turning to leave but pausing for a moment. Winter turned back around, cupping Karina's cheeks, and planted a quick kiss on her lips. Karina's face grew bright red and she heard Winter giggling as she ran back over to Yeji, who had just apologized to the teacher. Both girls were soon out of sight and Karina heard the whispers of her classmates.

Karina bit the inside of her cheek in an attempt to hide a smile on her face. She looked down at her sketchbook as her teacher started his lecture once more, but the only thing she could focus on was the taste of Winter on her lips.

Eventually, after what felt like forever, the class was dismissed. Karina tried to escape out of the door first, but her teacher motioned for her to come over to his desk. Biting her lip, Karina prepared herself for the worst. Eventually, all of her classmates filed out of the room and she was the only one left.

"You're just full of surprises, aren't you Karina?" her teacher chuckled and placed her painting on the desk in front of him, studying it closely. "You've gone with a different medium for the first time, and I have to say, I'm impressed."