𝑰 𝑵𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆

✧༺♥༻∞

"Table for four please" Andrew said, which made the receptionist  was confused but thought he misspoke "Table for three? I got the same place as usual? Wait-" 

"That's right!" Devon smiled as pink flowers surrounded him " If these are businesses because you two only come here for Aisha-" The receptionist was then surprised, "No businesses haha! Our baby has a boyfriend" Andrew was joyful. 

"oh thats good. OH WAIT! SINCE WHEN?" He asked "we had the same reaction, she hid him from us haha" Devon chuckled in a cheeky way. "quit out of there!" The receptionist gasped as he looked through the window. Devon was excited. "What? WHAT? WHAT DO YOU SEE?" he asked. "They are holding hands" The receptionist beamed. "Lets go and get them. Prepare our table please" Andrew told. "Alright!" 

✧༺♥༻∞

33

✧༺♥༻∞

"Alright.. cabel.." Jennette inhaled loudly. "we need to hold hands. You brought this to yourself." Jennette's eyes had a meaning onto it. It was fuming inside. "Just tell me what to do" Cabel replied. "Just follow my instructions and lead." Jennette said. "Why do we need to hold hands? I only hold my hands with Jennette and.. the other friends I have.." Cabel's eyes whimpered when he said the word 'Jennette' "You know to convince my dad that we are in love and stuff. You told them you were my boyfriend" Jennette blushed. Cabel became flustered and just hold the hand "Okay.." Cabel agreed with a whispered tone. 

Meanwhile.. Those invisible freaks looked confused. "What the hell are those idiots doing?" Vinter asked with a confused face. Lucas was looking around not seeing what was happening but then was finally able to see what it was. He scoffed at the sight. 

While the others were complaining the two dads came out and saw them holding hands as both were flustered. Devon gasped and whispered to Andrew's ear "Should we take a picture of this cause its just so cute!" Devon asked in a whispered tone. "No honey her boyfriend would think we are a hip!" Andrew declined "no one says a hip these

"We can hear you guys, you know-" Jennette made a very VERY totally serious face. 

After a while everything was going great and the pizza has finally arrived, "So uh, Cabel. How did you meet our little princess?" Devon asked.