𝕬𝖈𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I gotten more close to the Vasita family and Ernst family. Especially Louise and Hari, since we were the only ones that didn't came to the academy. Speaking of the academy we will be visiting Ijekiel, Cabel and Johan. 

I can't wait to meet them since it had been years since we arrived here

"It's time!" I yelled near Hari's door "I'll be out soon!" she yelled back. She opened the door "Here's the ring!" Hari said "Thank you for polishing it" I gave her a small soft grin "Ehe!" she giggled "Lets go!" I hold her hand and we ran off.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

We are now inside the carriage with Enrich. Louise was holding some box of sweets "Does anyone want cookies? or Lemon drops? There are madeleines and macaroons too." She offered. "Is this some kind of picnic?" Enrich asked sarcastically "It's pretty much the same as a picnic!" They get along pretty well even if they bicker. 

Louise looked at the window with amazement. "Ah, were here!" she announced. We went out of the carriage and step out. We are finally here. "Cabel! You came to pick us up!" Hari yelled "What took you so long?" Cabel asked. "Sorry there was some traffic" I laughed and almost fell into the ground.

"Well, I'm glad you came" He made a soft grin as he carried me holding my waist

"Well, I'm glad you came" He made a soft grin as he carried me holding my waist. He put me down to the ground and I coughed "Ahem, have you been doing well?" I asked "yup!" he smiled I then touched his hair and pat it 'awe, Cabel is such a good boy' I thought. I almost forgotten the others were here.

PAT

"We are also here you know!" Enrich growelled. 'oops!'  I let go of his hair and giggled. I heard a noise 

"WHAT?!"

"HUH?"

"IS THAT THE CABEL WE KNOW?!" 

I turned around and saw three boys. "HEY! SCREW OFF! MY FRIEND IS GETTING EMBARRESED!" Cabel yelled at the boys and they hurried with a sweaty face and left. Me and Hari was stunned. Cabel turned around to look at me "I did well right?" he asked. "Cabel we need to have a talk later" Hari hit her head "ugh my head hurts" she countinued