𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 1

~Claude~

While Claude was looking at some papers there was something that came out

While Claude was looking at some papers there was something that came out. A knock was on the door. "Come in.." Claude replied. The door opened and it was one of the servants, "Your highness a letter had came in from the Zenus Empire" The servant gave the letter. 

Claude took the letter fast as he could. The Zenus Empire was the strongest Empire in the whole empire's it was the top one and the enemy of the Obelia Empire. Although, They are enemies they settled it in peace but still hates each other. 

Claude opened the letter that he was given and stood there with a shocked and angry face. 

Hello your highness, Claude, 

                                             I came to send you a letter to have a proposal. I am in need of an empress, and I heard a lot about your daughter, Athanasia.  Since your the second top Empire, I might as well pick you. I only like to marry the royal people. Which I don't really mind if Athanasia actually has half commoner blood. I saw how beautiful your daughter was. If she isn't the only princess there at your empire. Might as well marry your other daughter, if you have one. 

Oh wait! You don't have another daughter, You can't decline this proposal can you. Or we could make war?

-Emperor Vinter De La Zenus

Claude grit his mouth. "Call Athanasia and Luas the Magician" He told the servant coldly and the servant left. When Athanasia and Lucas came Claude made a large sigh. "Daddy I'm here!" Athanasia smiled "Athanasia.. I came to call you to come here since somebody sent a proposal" 

Athanasia was confused "What is the proposal about?" Claude gave the letter and Athanasia was stunned in shock "Father.. I don't wanna get married! Please!" Athanasia begged and Lucas clenched his fist "Can't we just kill him?" Lucas asked "We can't.. They are much more powerful then us" Claude scoffed. 

They all thought for a while to think of a situation. Athanasia then have one "Isn't Jennette royalty? And my sister? Why don't we just ask her?" Athanasia smiled "Let's hope she agrees.." Athanasia sighed 

"Alright." Claude then told Athanasia to leave "If we let Jennette be the person marrying the emperor wouldn't she be able to rule all over us?" Lucas asked "Thats right.. Can't you make a curse?" Lucas was stunned for the words of Claude "I can but that would-" 

"Lets just make that." Claude said

~Jennette~

It was bright and sunny, I finally had the destiny and fate I wanted. "Your highness, princess" The maid came near me "yes?" I asked "A letter came from Obelia." She replied. Hari, Louise and I spat out the tea "Wh-what?!" I snatched the letter and opened it.

There wasn't anything that was written much but it was obvious it was Claude's 

Jennette De Alger Obelia, 

                                      I wanted to give you a letter to find your presence in our palace. Its quite important so we hope you come quick, Make sure you come here today 

The hell? Thats all? I made a large sigh "Pack my bags." I told the maid. "Where are you going?" Hari asked as he stood up "I'm going to Obelia. I'll be back by tomorrow don't worry!" I smiled and left.

I now arrived at Obelia. It took some hours but I'm finally here. I am sipping a tea with his highness Claude "I'm glad you came Jennette.. Could you do me a favor?" He asked "What is it?" I asked 

 Could you do me a favor?" He asked "What is it?" I asked 

"I want you to marry the Emperor of Zenus"