Changing the Plot Because of Jealousy

"Please help me!" I whisper under my breath as I smack my head against the open book in front of me. I turn my head staring at Roger and some random noble talking about business. I go back looking into my book and let out a deep sigh.

I am currently in the palace library being bored to death while Roger doing his noble business stuff with Claude and Kiel went to who knows where. Roger told me that I shouldn't wander off anywhere and should stay with him, so here I am not being bored to death and surrounded by books.

I then explored a bit from the library and saw a book that looked interesting it was called 'Magic of Misery'

I went outside reading the book and I saw a large building right in front of me the building looked familiar but I did not hesitate and went in. I walk past the guard and enter the building, it looks like the guard didn't even notice me at all. Once I step foot inside I saw a room full of bookshelves, behalf this is another library. I walk around to see if there was any book I like until I heard 2 voices.

"What right do you have to enter the Princess's study of your own volition?" One voice asks.

"And do you, sir, have the right to interrogate me about my right?" The other reply.

Huh? I heard this two-line before. I got really curious so I hide behind a bookshelf peeking at who voices belongs to, and to my surprise, it was Lucas and Kiel! What? Why? I look at both of them is look like they having a fight, then I saw in the middle between both of them is Athy. 

AH- now I know why this seems so familiar this is from chapter 38 where Lucas and Kiel fight over Athy. This is one of my favorite parts! I continue watching them while hiding. 

"Enough, both of you. I think you might have forgotten that I'm still here," Athy says stepping in to stop them from fighting.

"Please pardon our behavior," Kiel apologize.

"This boy is one of the very few people who are permitted to enter my private study. There is no need for him to identify himself," Athy says trying to defend Lucas.

"Like you, he was also concerned for my personal safety. So that's enough of that," Athy says.

"Is he the warlock his majesty chose to be the princess's playmate instead of me?" Kiel asks obviously sad about this.

"If would be best if I took my leave now," Kiel said.

'you know what I had enough!'

"tsk.." I went out of the shelf Athy and Ijekel was surprised but not Lucas "its so annoying to see two people fight for MY princess" I looked at them and smirked they looked confused and looked like they are saying 'what!?' 

"Jetty, shouldn't you be with father, why are you here?" Kiel asks me. 

"Crazy -------" I laughed and Athanasia was shocked for my language I actually spat that out of my mouth "Jetty, shouldn't you be with father, why are you here?" Kiel asks me again but this time very very serious . "well I got bored and anyway if you guys are fighting for princess you have to get through me~" I grabbed Athanasia

 "well I got bored and anyway if you guys are fighting for princess you have to get through me~" I grabbed Athanasia