The Past

Glynda POV

Me and sam walked to my room, and now I'm sitting on my bed as he's in front of me.

"Sam, You said you were abused by your family. Do you mind telling me about it?"

Sam "Are you asking as a teacher or a friend?"

"As a friend." Even though I rather it as a lover. I thought to myself.

"Ok, I trust you enough to tell you."

Sam's POV Flashback: age 6

Jacques: "Where is that animal weiss?" He said as he busts through door.

He see me playing with weiss and get furious.

Jacques: "Get away from that animal weiss! I can't let him taint you!" He says as he grabs weiss.

Weiss: "But he's my brother dad."

Jacques: "No, he's not, he's a wild beast!" He yells as he kicks me.

"I'm still your son." I yelled back.

Jacques: "Guards take him too his new room."

The guards throw me into a closet and locked the door.

"Let me out! Weiss, winter help!" But I got no answer. I sit in the dark and cried.

Timeskip 2 years later

After 2 years of abuse from my father. I'm 8 now and he's trying to get the family to join in. He had me on my knees in the middle of the room and my arms held up by chains hanging from the roof.

Jacques: "Whitney, hit this animal."

Whitney: "Okay father." He said as he punched me in the face.

"You hit like a girl whitney." I say as I spit out blood from my mouth.

Jacques: "Shut up you beast!" He yells as he hits me with a whip.

"Ahhh!" I screamed as it rips open my back.

Jacques: "Winter stab it now."

Winter looks at her dad then to me. I nod showing it's okay. She reluctantly stabs me in the abdomen.

"Ahhh!" I screamed out in pain.

Jacques: "Good now twist it."

Winter looked horrified at what she did, she didn't to do anymore to me.

Jacques: "Twist it now!" He yelled at her.

"Winter do it or he might hurt you. I'd do anything to protect you and weiss, so please do it." I whispered.

Winter twists the blade in me.

Jacques: "Weiss burn him now."

Weiss looks at me sadly. I nod as to say its okay. She then hits me with fire and I start to feel the burns.

"Ahhh! Jacques you're an asshole!" I yell as she stops.

Jacques: "Know your place you fucking animal." He whips me again.

Jacques: "Now guards time for target practice. Shoot him in the arms and legs, I don't want him dead... yet." He hits a switch and the chains begin to move until I'm standing.

The guard then line up and shot at my arms and legs. Because I was chained down I couldn't do anything but stand there and bleed as the bullets rip through me. I look over and see Jacques and Whitney smiling at my pain. Weiss and winter are crying.

Winter: "Father, stop this. This isn't right." She pleads

Jacques: "Winter, he's an animal. A worthless piece of trash."