New York.

Two months later

"and I won't let you ever bring me down....."  

I finish my song and open my eyes. I see Colson and Diddy looking at me through the window. I take of the headphones and head back into the room where everyone else is. As I walk through the tiny door I almost get stuck. I hate how huge I have gotten. I went from size 1-2 to 6-7 and now weigh 135. As I sit on the couch I feel one sharp kick then another. Jeez these kids better be soccer players. Colson joins me and put his arm around me and the other on the babies. Diddy just smiles at me.

"Wow, that was amazing. I swear this song is going to be 1." I smile back at him

"How much longer do I have to be here? I really miss my bed at home." I rub my belly.

"I'm going to need you around for a few more days for editing then after we release it. You can head home." I pout. There is a lot of steps to making music. Colson kisses me. After we listen to my song a few times, we leave the studio and head back to the hotel. I lay on the bed once I get into the room. Colson walks around the room some. 

"Whats wrong baby? Come lay with me." He looks at me and slowly walks over to me, he kisses my stomach.

"Nothing is wrong just thinking."

"About?"

"Bout how much is going to change after we have the babies." I look at him

"Yeah, I know. But aren't you happy?"

"Of course. but I'm going to be 23 with 3 kids. That's crazy."

"Yeah and I'm going to be 21 with 2 kids. I have no problems with that."

 "I just don't...I don't know." 

"Colson, you don't have to do this if you don't want. I won't let the babies hold you back from your dreams." He laughs.

"No, I love you and our kids." I smile. He kisses me and soon the kisses turn into more....

A few days later

I finish up packing my stuff. Colson grabs our bags and we head down to the car. As we head toward the highway I get excited because tomorrow we get to find out we are having. I turn on the radio and take a sip of water. I hear the dj talk.

"Now we got a 103.4 Hot exclusive. A new song from Megan Deplese." I scream at the top of my lungs and turn up my song. MY song. I could stop smiling. Colson grabs my hand and kisses it. Soon after the excitement of hearing my song, I fall asleep. When I wake up its dark out and I see the lights of Cleveland. Once we arrive at our new apartment, I sit on the couch and turn on the TV. I watch Fuse and my mouth drops at who I see on TV.  It's Trevor. He is talking about how is he going on warped tour this summer and his new album. I see his dumb face and just want to cry. I turn off the TV and head into my room. I jump in bed without saying good night to Colson. I fall asleep. 

When I wake up, I feel arms around me. I smile. I love him so much. I turn around and kiss him awhile he is sleeping. His eyes slowly open and I feel him pull me closer. 

"Ready to see what we are having today?" I smile. 

"Of course." We lay in bed for another hour and then decide to get ready for my doctors appointment. Once in the car, I hear my song again. I get so excited every time I hear it. I wonder if Colson is jealous that my song is on the radio and his aren't. Once we get to the doctors office, we find a comfy seat and wait. I look at a parenting magazine trying to keep my mind off all the gawking people who just stare at Colson and I. I was relieved when I hear my name. Colson grabs my hand and we follow the nurse to the back. Once in the room I lay on the bed and Colson holds my hand. The doctor walks in.

"Well, ready to see those two little one?" We nod our heads. He places the goo on my stomach and turns on the machine. We hear their little hearts beating then see them. He looks at one twin.

"Well, Twin A is a baby girl." We smile and both say "Kaitlyn". He moves to the other one,

"And Twin B is a baby boy." I see Colson's face light up and I can't help but smile. We both say "Dominik".....