My new drug.

"What are you talking about?" I feel another hit across my face.

"YOU TOOK HIM!"

"STOP FUCKING HITTING ME! WHO THE FUCK DID I TAKE?!?!?" I get up and feel the blood from my lip

'COLSON!" She calms down, I sit on the ground and pull out a smoke.

"What are you talking about?" I take a hit of my cig. She sits next to me.

"I'm sorry about hitting you. I'm just upset, I saw this picture of Colson and you kissing on twitter and I freaked out."

"Uhm, I don't take this rude but who are you?"

"I'm Colson's girlfriend from back in Cleveland." She put's her head in her lap. Colson never said he never had a girlfriend.

"Oh, I didn't even know."

"Yeah." I look over at the venue and see Colson having a Oh shit look on his face.

MGK's POV

I walk out of the door to see if Megan is okay and then I see her. My crazy ass old fuck buddy talking to Megan. Oh shit. I slowly walk up to the two when I notice Megan bleeding.

"What the fuck, Bethany? Why are you here?" I help Megan off the ground as soon as I do Bethany jumps off the ground.

"What are you doing, Colson?" She shoves me

"Bethany why are you here? We haven't been together in like 9 months."

"Because I love and miss you, silly." She tries to kiss me

"Bethany, we have been done with for awhile. You weren't even my girlfriend, you were my fuck." She tears up

"YOU ARE ONLY SAYING THAT BECAUSE THAT JUNKIE BITCH IS RIGHT HERE!" Megan gives her did you reallly just say that look then lets go of me.

"BITCH I AM NOT A FUCKING JUNKIE OKAY!"

"Colson, please tell your whore not to talk to me like that." Then I see Megan punch her in the face then again and again soon Bethany is on the ground and Megan stops.

"THAT FOR PUNCHING ME WHEN I DIDN'T EVEN TO SHIT! Bethany starts crying.

"You bitch! He won't love you. He loves me!" Soon as Bethany says that Megan starts kissing me.Soon I pick her up and carry her on the bus as we hear Bethany freaking out. I take her to my bunk and we start taking off our clothes. Our breathing gets heavier then she speaks

"Do you really love me?"

"Yes, Megan. Since the day I met you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Please don't hurt me."

"I won't"

I feel her relax and give into me. I could tell I pleased her but with her it was different. I don't know why it just was. After we get done. We lay down in my bunk soon she drifts off. As she sleeps I watch her not in a creepy way she was just too cute. She puts her arm around me and I see her bandage. It remind me how close I was losing her. I kiss her head and soon fall asleep. When I wake up Megan is gone. Get up and hair music from the bathroom. I head up to the door and peek in. There was Megan curling her hair and singing "Little things". I smile at how cute she is. I head back to the couch and wait for her to get out. When she leaves the bathroom she is in a pair of skinny jeans and a white tank top.

"Wow, you look great babe." She twirls around.

"You think so."

"OF COURSE, YOU FINE AS FUCK!" I laugh, she walks over and sits on my lap and kisses me.

"Colson, I love you."

"I love you, Megan."

"Let's take some pictures!" She pulls out her phone and we take one of me kissing her cheek, her and I kissing, a mirror picture of me holding her, one of us in our cleveland shirts and a bunch of funny faces. Soon the rest of the crew comes on the bus and we head to Pittsburgh. After some talking with the crew Megan pulls out her phone.

"Colson, I want to sing you a song that reminded me of you." Everyone gets quite. As soon as she starts playing the song, I knew what it was. "Must be nice" by Lyfe Jennings. She starts sing and I start getting teary eyed then she sings

"Even when your hustling days are gone, She''ll be by your side holding on. Even when those 20's stop spinning, and all those gold digging women disappear, She'll still be here." I pick her up off the ground and kiss her. Slim snaps a quick pic. It was perfect. I set her down.

"You guys are so fucking sprung!" Dubo laughs

"Shut it,nigga." We all laugh. Soon we reach Pittsburgh and head to the venue. Megan and the rest of the crew head off the bus leaving me and Slim alone, he pulls out a blunt and we start smoking.

"Damn bro, You love her."

"I know, I haven't feel this way about anyone in a long ass time."

"You better get that on lock before someone else does."

"I know........................."

_________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you guys are falling in love with them as much as I am!