Stop.

A month later

I think I got this mommy thing down. I sit on the couch and watch the twins in there swings. I read a book but are soon interrupted by a hard knock on the door. I slow get up and had to the door, when I open it my mouth drops, Trevor. He smiles at me.

"I see Colson is gone. May I come in?" I try to shut the door but he pushes it back open. 

"Leave." I start getting mad. He looks around me and sees the twins's swings.

"Can I see them?" 

"No. Leave." He looks down at me.

"Why?" 

"Because of that stunt you pulled at the hospital." He smiles

"You know it's true." 

"NO! IT'S NOT! NETHER OF THESE KIDS ARE YOURS!" I start shouting.

"Please let me come in."

"No." I put all my strenght into shutting the door but he pushes it back open causing me to fall back. He comes inside and tries helping me up. I push him away from me and run to my cell phone.

"I'm calling the cops." I reach for my phone on the counter

"I wouldn't do that if I was you." He snatches the phone out of my hand and throws it. He pushs me up against the counter and forces himself on me.

"Wow, Megan. You are still the same." I try pushing him off of me.

"Please, Just go." I feel tears run down my face.

"No, I want to be with you, Megan." I hear the Dominik's tiny soft cries.

"Please let me check on him." He pins my hands to the counter.

"He is fine. He will calm down." 

"Please. Just let me check on him." He lefts me on the counter, his legs pin my legs open.

"Wow, your body looks so much sexier with that baby weight. It gives you curves." He starts kissing my neck. He hands start to explore. I check the time, Colson is suppose to be home at 3, it's 2:30 now. I think Please just come home Colson.

"Please, stop."

"No. I missed you. You were always supposed to be mine." I hear Katie start whining. My tears run down my face more and more.

"Please, Trevor. I'll do anything just let me check on them." He holds me tighter. Soon I hear the door open and I see Colson..........

_____________________________________________________________________________

Short but I wanted to leave you wondering.

xoxo Ana