"Well if it ok with you, I think you look gorgeous today, Ms. Goodwitch."

Goodwitch: "Just call me Glynda when we're alone."

"Ok, Glynda."

I then go to the cafeteria and get my food and sit down with my team. Blake lays her head on my shoulder, while yang looks away blushing probably because of what happened earlier. Team JNPR then walks up us.

Jaune: "Wait, your sam right? How did you light yourself on fire?"

"I don't want to talk about it. Who are you guys?"

Ruby: "Their own friends."

Jaune: "I'm jaune arc."

Nora: "I'm Nora Valkyrie! And I love pancakes!"

Pyrrha: "You probably know me, but I'm Pyrrha Nikos."

"Nope never heard of you."

Ren: "I'm lie Ren, but just call me Ren."

"I'm pleased to meet you all."

Yang: "Come on sam. You promised you'd tell us."

"Fine, I'll tell you but just because yang asked and I did promise, but you can't tell anyone else."

Everyone: "Ok."

"Well when my abusive father tried to hurt weiss I took the hit and I died. But when I died, I was in a dark space and a person was talking to me. Asking if I wanted to live again and if I wanted revenge. It would only cost my soul. I said yes then I woke up in a field and felt my skin burn off and I was the thing you saw before."

Yang: "Wait, so do you feel yourself burning everytime you change."

"Yeah, everytime."

Everyone but rwby: "YOU DIED BEFORE!"

"Yes and it was painful as hell."

Ruby: "That's so sad sam."

"It's in the past so it doesn't matter now."

Girl: "Oww! Please stop!"

I look over and see cardin pull a bunny girls ears.

Yang: "It's sad how faunus are miss treated because of their features."

I got up and walk up to him, I grab his arm making him let go of her.

Cardin: "Hey look it's an animal defending another animal. Leave or I'm going to show you who's in charge."

"Not a little bitch like yourself."

He got angry and went to punch me but I didn't even move, and he hits me in the face, but I didn't even flinch as it hits me.

Cardin: "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

He grabs his mace and swings at me but I block it with my arm and head butt him, causing him to fall on his ass.

"We'll finish this in Goodwitch's class."

Cardin: "Fine by me."

He leaves with his team as I crouch down and rub her bunny ears.