part four

svt entertainment is one of the best companies to ever exist! and here's why.
written and edited by; jisoo lee

svt entertainment, or also known as the best company in the kpop and kdrama world, is considered— even by other companies— to be the best in management and here's why they appeal so much to fans, young artists and actors!

1. ) they allow their artists and actors to date without any dating bans.
— you could go up to any other company and ask if they have a dating ban, most would say yes and for 3-5 years as the limit. in this company, they have no dating ban and no negative comments towards the lgbtqia+ community when the same gender dates another same gender! the staff are so kind and some are even considered transgender. the company also hires people who have a passion for their hobbies and will train them until they are ready to debut/ or work under them.

let's take example hong jisoo, a soloist under this company and another artist, lee seokmin or also known as dokyeom/dk.

despite having their relationship exposed by one of the staff, the couple don't blame the staff as it was considered an accident— jisoo and seokmin are considered a power couple under the company after multiple thriving couples. they were the first one to actively hint out to their fans they were dating even though the company never placed a dating ban in their contracts they signed.

which i personally find adorable now that they can openly date with no hate unlike the other couples that had to go through a bit. like model jun and rapper vernon who are also dating their partners with no intentions of breaking up even when some of their fans hate the fact their faves are dating.
by some— i mean like at least twenty to thirty people want junhao and verkwan to break up but as they grow more popular among the younger generation, the fans have grown fond of the relationships.

it also had shown signs of decreasing in stalker activities but that doesn't mean the stalker would stop— luckily for fans and the artists, the company takes fast action when they notice stalkers.

2. ) their interactions with fans / their fan service.
— most companies i've seen/reviewed don't actively interact with fans on their official social media accounts, only using them to promote their idols whenever they have a comeback— for svt ent, it's a different story.

from what fans have dug up from past tweets, the ceo is seungcheol or known by fans as 'sc' for short. jeonghan is 'jh', the person who keeps their idols in shape and isn't afraid to call them out when they don't credit him for pictures. they have personal idolgram accounts where they will mostly post about their dates together and comment on their artists' posts, even on the others that aren't under them like wonwoo and seungkwan who have different occupations; wonwoo being an author and seungkwan being an entertainer.

they answer the fans quite frequently and will straight-up spoil comebacks or up-coming dramas when a fan asks for a comeback or a new drama they can watch; like this one time on tweeter!

[ a/n: pretend this is picture, i  also won't put an @ but i will put a / as the replacement ]

mei | shuashuloveclub
/svt_entertainment i'm begging on my knees, when is a seoksoo duet coming🙏

comments:
svt_entertainment: next month - jh
↪️ shuashuloveclub: IMG HELP!:!? NEXT MKNTH? OMG
↪️ svt_entertainment: somewhere on the 2nd week ig.. don't tell cheol i told u this - jh
↪️ shuashuloveclub: MY MOUTH IS SHUT

3. ) the company also has the greatest security.
— most companies i've seen from past airport flights have allowed their idols to get mob at some times but svt entertainment said that was no for them.
when their artist, vernon, came back from his home town with his lover, seungkwan; they were mobbed by multiple fan sites that wanted to take close up pictures.

a few fan sites kept their distance and took shots from a far, which was heavily appreciated by the company. the ones that didn't stick to the set rules of the company and went ahead to touch the couple were immediately head faced to at least six to eight body guards that protected the couple from touches and phones being shoved into their faces.
it was also seen that vernon kept checking on seungkwan to make sure he was all right until they got into their car and drove back home safely. i love seeing couples being like this.

artist jisoo also commented and was glad that the high security was there when he was first mobbed at the airport. he had three body guards that protected him until he boarded the plane for his first american concert tour back in may of 2017.
he came back safely after four months of touring with no need of body guards protecting him as his considered mob payed close attention to distance and making sure their favorite soloist wasn't feeling uncomfortable.

it's so nice seeing a company care for their artists' well-being and making sure their opinions felt valued at all cost. it's also amazing that their fans are the most calmest and modest of all— they respect their boundaries and personal space with their private lives— i'd already consider that a full star rating because of how mature the fans are!

but that's all for today, correct me if i got some information wrong on my own tweeter account!
thank you for reading this blog, until next time!