ᴇᴠɪʟ x ᴀɴᴅ x ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ

I just realized that I've been calling them children, but they're all in their teens 🤣

I aged them up a year so that they were thirteen in the Hunter Exam so they're most likely either fourteen or fifteen by now...

..Hmm.. Valentine would be fourteen since her birthday passed not too long ago and as far as I know.. the boy's birthday's passed.. so they're all fourteen?

Whoops 😂

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

A deep sound that resembled an amplified bass echoed throughout the air and slowly began to get louder, the vibration of the hooves hitting the rocky terrain could be felt throughout their chests.

Dinner and Kite had their own horses, while Valentine shared with Zeus; who was secured between the girl's arms as she held tightly onto the reins, and Gon shared with Killua.

But an odd sight that had caused the young blonde to snicker slightly under her breath, was the fact that Killua was standing on the back of Gon's horse and had his arms crossed over his chest, a nonchalant look on his face.

The sight of farmers tilling their fields filled their eyes as they passed by and Valentine glanced towards them for a moment.

As they reached their destination, the golden eyed beauty didn't know what to expect here and a strange feeling filled her body.

They didn't know if this Chimera Ant had developed the taste for human flesh or not and even if she didn't, she most likely would very soon.

After all, there was only so much around here that she could devour.

But what none of them knew is that far away from where they were, the Chimera Ant Queen had already begun to build her nest and was beginning to make powerful ants in order to capture humans for her consumption.

Something Kite had feared from the beginning.

༺♥༻

The small buzzing of a bee caught the group's attention and they all looked up, watching as the small insect descended towards them, a note held in it's small legs.

Landing on Gon's finger once Kite had grabbed the small note, it seemed as if the bee's demeanor had changed completely and it almost looked depressed as it's small buzzes slowly left it.