"Go away."

Rowe rolled her eyes.

This time, the accusation storm is over.

However, the fact that almost all of the people who studied with Lin Yuan had greatly improved their sketch scores spread throughout the painting society.

Zhong Yu is even more proud to show off his sketch report card, showing off his level of improvement in the painting society, and also boasting: "I am the number one disciple of the great God!"

All the controversies about charging for teaching disappeared, and Lin Yuan became a hot spot of the painting society. Many people began to rush to Lin Yuan's class.

No one is a fool!

Zhong Yu's promotion is too fast!

Moreover, even if he is really a fool, seeing the promotion of Zhong Yu, he should also understand how much money Lin Yuan's tuition teaching contains!

……

In fact, Lin Yuan's teaching level is not necessarily better than that of the experienced teachers in the school. The teachers in the school have too many students to teach. There are dozens of people in a class, so it is impossible to teach everything.

Lin Yuan is different.

He is a professional level of painting, with his level, one-to-one teaching of students, the concept is completely different.

Lin Yuan understood this.

So although more and more people want to take his class, many people almost broke their heads in order to take his class, he still insists on his one-to-one teaching strategy.

Only teach one person to sketch every day, so as to improve the level of learners.

However, in order to keep his threshold from being broken by this group of members, Lin Yuan made some adjustments:

he has increased his price!

It used to be two hundred and one hours. Now Lin Yuan's one-to-one teaching price has risen to five hundred and one hours.

After all, there are few rich students.

Lin Yuan's teaching price has more than doubled all of a sudden, which makes many students retreat.But Lin Yuan's next days are still full of students.

Even if it's five hundred and one hours, many students are willing to pay for it.

In addition to one-on-one teaching, Lin Yuan also painted openly every day, which moved the members of the painting society.

"This is an open class for us."

"The great God really took care of our poor students."

"Yes, you can learn a lot just by watching the painting of the great God."

"It's said that there were still people suing the great God before. It's too heartless. President Xin Kui didn't say anything."

“……”

Although Lin Yuan didn't join the painting club for a long time, he has accumulated a certain reputation. When he paints in public, there are always milk tea, coffee and snacks that members of the club take the initiative to send.

Lin Yuan is also very happy.

Because he found that after one-to-one teaching, every time he painted in public, his reputation would rise to a certain extent.

This makes the progress of the task very gratifying.

As long as the painting goes on in such a public way, so that the surrounding people can recognize their own works again and again, the 1000 prestige required by the system task will surely be successfully completed.

"Done."

At the end of today's public painting, Lin Yuan got up and left in the eyes of the members of the club. It's time to go home and have a rest.

It's almost the end of the month.

Lin Yuan didn't forget that he had to participate in the tribal literature section, so he planned to send the short stories he had already finished tonight.

It's hard to say whether we can take the first place.

But Lin Yuan is very confident in the top three.

This thought, back home, Lin Yuan according to the mail provided by the tribal literature contact, the novel of his choice sent out.

At the same time.

Wei long, one of the chief editors of tribal literature, made a prompt sound in his mailbox.

"Chu Kuang's manuscript?"

Wei long gets up and looks at it. A touch of interest appears on his face. The story that appears in front of him is called the death of a little civil servant.