Chapter18: What are we?

Y/n's POV:

I woke up next morning to see hailee cuddled into me. My arms wrapped over her as her head lies on my chest.
I dont remember when did we got into this position. Not that i am complaining. I really like being with her but sometimes i have a weird feeling...of guilt maybe. Then i felt her moving. She woke up i guess so i just closed my eyes acting like i am still asleep. She gently kissed my chest and got in even closer. "I really like you
y/n. I hope you like me back. I am so sorry selena but i cant help this feeling for y/n." She whispered but i heard it. After a while i kissed haille on her head "Good morning haiz".
"Good morning
y/n/n" she said very cheerfully and still cuddled into me. "Haiz" i whispered and she hummed. "We'll be late for school" i said giggling.
"Fuck school" She said.
"Bad girl" i teased her.
"I can be badder" she said slowly tracing her fingers all over my body. "Haiz.." i pulled her up and started showering her face with kisses. She giggled in reaction.
"Now lets go to school" i said as i stopped kissing.

We got ready and went to school together. We saw chris already waiting for us at the school. "Chris? Heyy" hailee greeted him with a hug. He gave me a serious look saying we need to talk.
"See you later guys" hailee said and left for her classes.
"Did you find anything?" I asked.
"I found the guy who sent me those pictures. He is not russo. His name is wilson" chris said.
"He must be linked to russo right?" I asked. "Yup he is. I heard that willy and russo are going to have some kind of meet up tomorrow".
"Cool. I'll kill russo there" i said.
"That wont be easy" he said nodding his head
"its a secret meeting. Only their dealers and customers have a pass to enter." He continued.
"Dont tell me you havent planned our entry yet?" I asked
" i got a pass but we need a disguise for you" he said.
"We can do it" i said.
"Listen to me carefully y/n. This is our only chance to get russo else its the end" he said. He was right as this was our only way to get russo. We cant screw this up.
"We got this, chris" i said and he smiled giving me a hug.

After the school, i was waiting for hailee near my car. "Y/n/n" she came running towards me excitedly and hugged me. "Let's go" she said. I opened the door and made her get seated before i climbed into the driving seat. "You are coming to my apartment right?" she asked.
"I'll probably see you tomorrow morning" i shrugged. Her smile dropped
"why?" She asked sadly.
"I am going to drop selena's mom to the airport in an hour".
"Oh she is leaving today?" She asked. "Yeah" i said.
"Can i come with you. please?" She asked holding my hand which was on the gearbox. "Umm.okay...if thats what you want". I said and she lifted my hand and kissed it before placing it back on the gearbox. "After that,Where are you going?" She asked.
"You know. I have a job at night" i shrugged. She just nodded sadly.
"Whats up?" I asked. "Nothing." She said. I drove her to her apartment

"Y/n/n, can i ask you something?" She said climbing out of the car. "Yeah?" I asked following her out. "What are we?" She asked looking down.
"Hailee.." i trailed off. She didnt said anything and kept looking at me in my eyes for answer.
"I'll be waiting at selena's house. We are leaving in 30 minutes" i said giving her a tight smile and climbed in the car. She stood there looking at me until i drove away. I broke her heart didnt i. Why is it so hard to say that i like her. 'Just one day hailee, i will deal with russo and i'll be all yours' i said to myself.

I went to selena's house where her mom is living now. I knocked the door. "Y/n. Good evening" she said smiling as she opened the door. "Good evening" i said and we both get in. "Are you ready?" I asked. "Yeah lets go" selena's mom said. "I am going to miss you" i said. She gave me a hug
" i will miss you too y/n" she said while pulling away. She was going to grab her bags and i stopped.
"Actually, hailee wanted to come with us so i said yes" i said.
"Oh thats fine" after a while hailee came and we left for the airport. I really broke her heart i guess because she was acting weird. She didnt even talked to me. We said our goodbyes to selena's mom.
"Y/n. A minute with you" selena's mom asked before leaving.
"Y/n, hailee is a very nice girl" she said. I don't know what she meant. "Yes" i said.
"Don't hurt her" she continued. Now i got it.
"I won't hurt her." I said and she gave a smile. She waved at us and departed.

We were driving back to home. "Hailee" i called her. She hummed without looking at me. "Haiz" i called her again and pulled her hand towards me giving it a gentle squeeze which made her turn towards me. "I am so sorry hailee... I just.." she pushed her finger on my lips.
"Y/n/n, I really like you y/n/n. You bring out the best in me. i am not forcing you for anything. Take you time dont rush" She said giving me a smile.
'I really like you too haiz' i said to myself and just gave her a smile. She kissed my hand and I dropped her to her apartment before going on my usual night duty.

Author's Note:
We are going to meet Russo. Can we get what we want or will we mess things up?
Stay tuned
Don't forget to give a star.