Thousands had already died...

This, too, was just the beginning, as worldly governments began to fall, All for One's many infiltrators and puppets destroying them from the inside, causing wholesale chaos as the System began to tumble, law and order buckling under the pressure.

The United Nations, a once mighty worldly power, collapsed. Many of their member countries were unable to support one another as their own countries fell apart at the seams.

The countries that had pledged to help Japan recalled their help, they needed as many hands as they could get, and could no longer afford to help Japan; the Governments had, unknowingly, sealed their own fate by leaving All for One to his own devices.

Merlin and Nebula, who had transformed back into a normal owl, shook. They felt, for the first time in forever, pure terror. Nebula had fainted at the void that appeared in the webs of Fate, and Merlin had to listen to his partner as she whispered painfully.

"Oh what darkness, I can no longer see the Future, our path has been blanketed in nothingness..."

Merlin sat, knowing only one thing as he connected to the International Heroes Communications...

All for One had metaphorically ripped the world apart.

Prisons around the world were broken as villains, the vilest of the bunch, were released back into the world, and the authorities soon were overwhelmed with chaos. Hero society collapsed, Society itself collapsed, as the world's governments all were destroyed and torn apart on the inside.

All for One's power base ascended as his breath reached all over the world, no longer limited to Japan, his hands pulled on the strings of his puppets, using them to make his ideal world as his loyal supporters within the Front, remade Japan. They were his Hands and Eyes in this world he was creating.

People flocked to him, just for the protection associated with his name, his open arms accepting any into his fold, his ideals and views spreading like a sickly disease.

Defeat was all but assured for the Heroes.

Daichi grinned.

Stood, broad and intimidating, on where his new throne was to sit within the bones of what was once U.A, Daichi smiled darkly. His intense crimson eyes absorbing the scene, the charred corpse of the place that the heroes once called home. Their little Sanctuary obliterated, their pesky hidden dome released by his little spy.

He'd won.

He held the World in his palm, it was he who now controlled the world.

Izuku Midoriya and his ilk may have gotten a way, but they would not last in his new world.

One for All will be his soon enough.

But first, he had to compound his rule over the planet, and to do that, he had to control the unwilling, bend them to his will. Yes, the world will soon bow to his power, his might, his majesty.