Chapter 27

His hand fell back to my hips, pulling me closer. He decreased the distance between us, cautiously pressing his lips on mine. My hands rested on his jawline as he started to kiss me harder, realizing I wasn't going to pull away. Our lips moved in sync until his phone rang.

"Hello," he answered as I moved my mouth to his neck. He squirmed, attempting not to moan into the phone as I playfully nibbed at his neck. "Um, yeah, Mum, I'm listening," he said as he glanced down to me, with a devious smirk on his face. "Alright, I'll see you Sunday," his voice cracked. He hung up his phone, picking up my face to meet his. He gave me a peck on the lips, "We have the house to ourselves tonight. My mom is taking the girls out for the weekend."

"Was that an invitation to spend the night?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Or the weekend," he smiled, kissing my nose.

"Well I have to call my mom and ask her," I raised off of him, grabbing my phone.

"Hey, where are you going?" He looked up to me, grabbing my hand as I stood over him.

"I can't call her in front of you. Are you crazy? You're too distracting," I laughed. I left his room, standing outside his door, dialing my mom's number.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey, can I stay over Zayn's for the weekend?" I asked.

"Um...I'm not sure. Emma has to be with you, remember?"

"Yeah, but Zayn will make sure I eat," I argued.

"I know, I know. I might just send Emma over there to log all the food you ate."

"Mom, no!" The last thing I wanted was her to come over. "I'll eat. I promise."

There was a pause before she started speaking again. "Vanessa, I have a feeling you guys are going to do things...if you do, please, please use protection."

"Mom!" I exclaimed, heat rushing to my face. "We're not going to have sex," I whispered into the phone.

"Okay, okay. Just...try to wait as long-"

"Can I stay over or not?" I interrupted.

"Yes, but I'll be asking Zayn if you ate or not. And don't forget to weigh in."

"Okay, thanks," the color was still in my face. I turned around, finding Zayn leaning against his doorframe, smirking at me.

"Oh my god, you heard that didn't you?"

"Yup," he chuckled. I placed my head into my hand, embarassment settling into me.

"Don't worry, she's just looking out for you," he pulled me in by my shirt, pressing his lips onto mine. "Do you want to go back to your house to get clothes or...?"

"No, I'm fine."

"You can borrow some of my sisters clothes. You're tiny enough," he suggested.

"No, I wanna wear your clothes," I smiled, standing on my tiptoes to kiss his neck.

"You're sexy when you wear my clothes."

"I don't see how sweatpants and baggy shirts are sexy, but thanks. And we can go get my things later." We walked back to his room, turning off the Wii. "Do you still have the bracelet you gave me?" I questioned.

"Yeah, It's in the top drawer in my nightstand," he answered. I walked over, pulled the wooden drawer all the way open, and found a silver charm bracelet. Hooking it onto my wrist, I pushed my hair out of my face as I walked over to Zayn. He sat on the corner of his bed, staring at me.