"So, this much you trust me? Huh" He said sardonically while getting up from the floor.

I shook my head as no..

"E-Elli I-It's not what I mean..I-I.."

"Shut the fuck up Hasna!! Just because my hands are on the hook, that doesn't mean I would unclasp it. If I wanted it, I would have taken advantage of you a long ago. But, I didn't because I respect you and your decision for going further. However, I never thought that you would think of me that low!!!" He roared with hurtful eyes as it is visible on his face.

Line of tears were falling from eyes, I didn't mean in that way. I was overwhelmed when his hands were on the hook. I felt his urmm poking too on my left thigh...I felt different in my body and got scared and pushed him..

"E-Elli..."I was about to clarify but he raised his hand to stop.

"Pondati, I would never ever take advantage of you, that too while sleeping. Never ever I do that ugly things because I ain't a pervert. My mom Siya, raised me well" My Elli said coldly, and stormed out of the room while slamming the door loudly leaving me alone.

Why are you like this Wolfy!! I didn't mean anything what you said...

Why can't you give me a chance to speak, so that, I can clarify my intention...

But no..you have to be you..You think so rational when it comes to me.

Maybe the mistake is mine, I shouldn't have pushed him away, which triggered his angry nerves.

"Good morning, Close up"

The room of the door opened, came in Aashi with a bright smile wishing me..

"Good morning, you too" I mumbled softly.

"So, huhh..How was the night" She wiggled her eyebrows playfully at me making me plaster a fake smile.

" Leave about me, Aashi. You tell me, what's going on between you and Shrey." I queried her playfully while smiling cheekily at her by changing the topic.

Aashi was blushing like a beetroot looking at her hands as soon as she heard Shrey name...

Awe!!!

"Did you accepted our Shrey?" I asked her further, to which she shook her head in positive while flushing like a red tomato.

"Really!!! When did that happen?" I giggled.

"Will tell you on the way to your hostel as your hubby ordered me to drop you" She smiled and, I nodded my head with a soft smile as she left my room.

In que, I went to washroom, saw only one tooth brush..that was his..but I can't go out having a bad breath. So, by using his tooth brush and tongue cleaner, I brushed my teeth and cleaned my tongue, went out only to see my hunk barking at someone over a phone facing his back to me.

Looks like he is still angry! I have to cool him!! But how?

He was in livid because, I pushed him and thought something else. So, I will go hug him and tell him softly why I did like that instead of leaving quietly without clearing my intention which may broke our relation.

I hesitantly went behind him, and hugged him from behind, his body went still and mine too. I lay my head on his back as he somehow ended the call..As soon as he did, I spoke..

"Sorry...It's not I don't trust you. I felt overwhelmed at that time..urm..it poked again at the same time your hands..umm..sorry" I apologize to him and tried to explain the reason as I ain't got words how to put them..

However, he removed my hands from his torse and walked to the couch. I felt rejected, but I masked it as I know he was angry.

Unconsciously, I walked to him again and held his hand, which was about to pick a file. He glared at me to leave his hand, but I didn't..