Watching over him.

Third Person PoV

" Here, please eat." Suzune places down the food tray which contained a cup of water, a bowl of porridge, and fruit slices.

Kiyotaka didn't seem to hear her. He was simply staring at the window, lost in his own mind.

Suzune sighed.

She poked his cheek. " Ayanokoji-kun. "

No response.

She pokes him again. " Ayanokoji-kun."

Still no response.

She scoops up a spoonful of porridge before suddenly reaching for Kiyopon's chin, turning his direction to her, and then shoving the spoon of porridge into his mouth.

" Ghf!" Kiyopon didn't expect that. But he slowly chewed and swallowed.

He gives Suzune a look that had the energy of " What the hell was that?" written all over it.

" I tried to grab your attention, but you didn't look my way." She says before scooping up another spoon. " I'm not sorry, by the way."

Kiyopon looks away.

" It's bland." He plainly said.

" I can't tell if you're telling me that out of spite, which by the way, is quite a rare thing for you to do. Or if the food does actually taste bland. I know it's porridge but I did my best in adding flavor in it." She replied.

" ....Perhaps a bit of both." He said.

Suzune raises a brow.

But then she notices Kiyopon's gaze turning dim once more.

"...It does taste bland, though. I'm sorry that I can't really appreciate it like usual." He apologized.

" ....It's all right. I understand." She said with a small smile. " But please eat more, okay?" She said.

" Oka-" but he was interrupted once more when Suzune immediately shoved another spoonful in his mouth.

" Your health concerns me very much. The fact that your starving and dehydrating yourself....it scared me when you passed out on the floor yesterday." She says.

Kiyopon stares at her in silence while swallowing his spoonful of porridge.

" I....don't want to see that happen again. I want to make sure it doesn't happen again. So please....please start eating more until you're better." She pleaded.

Kiyopon stayed silent for a bit. Suzune was staring at her bowl, seemingly lost in thought, likely reliving the scene when Kiyopon passed out.

Suzune gasped when she saw a hand reach for the spoon in her hand. Kiyopon took the spoon from her and scooped another spoonful of porridge before nomming on it.