A True Homie / Relay Race

Third Person PoV

1. A True Homie

The final competition would begin soon. Horikita gave Kiyopon the go signal to take her place since she was facing injury on her right leg.

But Kiyopon can't do this alone.

Their class might be leading but...

He wants a guaranteed victory.

Always, a guaranteed victory.

And in order to secure it, he needs to bring back Sudo. Kiyopon's decided that he's given Sudo enough time already. It's time for him to come back, whatever means necessesary.

There he is...Kiyopon thought as he watched Sudo leaning against the dormitory walls. He wore a look of disappointment and anger, the former towards himself, and the latter towards Ryuen.

Kiyopon couldn't blame him. After all, that troublesome dragon boy had injured his closest friend and forced her to withdrew from the last event.

" Ayanokoji? What are you-....ah...you came here to tell me about the last event, right?" Sudo asked when he saw Kiyopon walking towards him.

Kiyopon nodded in response and Sudo sighed and quickly averted his gaze, " Thought so." He muttered.

Kiyopon leaned on the spot beside him, staring at nothing in particular while Sudo lets out a few hums or grumbles here and there.