Keaya x Rosaria ❤️‍🔥

Alone in the tavern with the finest lady in teyvat. Definitely didn't expect this, but I'm happy to be with her.

When I was staring at her, she turned to me and looked up at me.

"do you have to be so corny?" R

"I'm not being corny I'm just appreciating your beauty." K

I said with a slight chuckle, but she stood up and then sat in my lap. Guess the alcohol loosened her up... she's not the type to say she wanted it like this, but with that look in her eyes I knew what time it was.

I draped myself on her back and kissed her shoulder to her neck. She moved her hips, rubbing her huge ass on my crotch.

"take your time sweetheart.. You've been a little buzzed, I'll let you have your way with me.. Just calm down and I'll let you take it from there." K

She nodded and fully sat on my lap now, I groped her tits and thighs hearing her sweet moans only made me grow harder.

Soon it was poking at her thigh so I moved the piece revealing her beautiful soaked clit.

I couldn't help but stroke it, her hips jerked it while she unzipped mine, I thrusted up feeling her slick rub up on my twitching cock.

I kiss her neck a little bit.

"are you ready?" K

She nods her head and puts my tip in her soft, moist, tight hole, slowly pushing I fill her cavity with something she hasn't had in a while.

She threw her head backwards and started moving her hips from top to bottom. It felt so good to be in her, her walls tightly squeezing my pillar.

Her juices ran down...it begs for something more than my dick.

she wanted my seed..

Her body screamed for more than just sex.. She wanted to get pregnant.

I took it slowly for a little bit.. Kissing her shoulder and feeling her up, my left arm wrapped around her hips and pulled her down.

I began slamming into her cervix feeling her walls fit and mold perfectly to my length.. I trained this body so well.

"Keaya!! Keaya!! ~"

I heard her moan louder and louder, she pushed down, arched her back, and screamed.

Squirting onto the floor I filled her womb with my warm milk. Digging my face into her shoulder.

Finally.

~❤️‍🔥 the end ❤️‍🔥~

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr