Kokomi x Gorou 🌸

It took me so long to get home and when I did, I was assaulted with a cuddle from my fluffy lover. I happily hugged him back, putting my bag and shoes by the door, kissing him and finally sighing.

I saw his little tail wagging in front of me. It made me so happy to see him excited, we shifted ourselves on the couch as he laid on me and put his head on my chest, I pet him softly, still giggling.

Today was stressful I had to get a lot of things done without my puppy. Now I have him back and I feel so much better.

I let my finger pass aimlessly into his hair, breathing gently and lounging in his hug and warmth. I loved him so much.

After a few minutes he got up and kissed me.

"wait right here I wanna get some snacks."

He went into the kitchen and I grabbed the remote, turning on the tv looking for anything good to watch.

I didn't like the scary ones and the romantic ones where to cheesy, so I went for something funny.

he came back into the room and laid on me, he had popcorn and soda and some m&m's those where my favorite.

I happily popped them into my mouth, chewing happily, kissing him as well. He was always so thoughtful I'm so glad I have him.

Looking at him and knowing that he's mine made me all bubbly.

His sweet remarks, his sweet kisses, his caresses and just the way he took care of me. Whether it was a lay enlightened thing or when I really needed a break, he was there for me.

We watched the movie and once we got down, he shut off the tv, I look at him with a confused expression, but he sat up and breached behind his back pocket.

"Kokomi.. you've made me so happy.. for the last couple of years and I really wanted to make you feel as good as you make me feel.. but I didn't know how to say this to you, but.."

He brought out a little case and inside was a ring. I felt my heart drop.. A ring...... marriage... I looked back at him and before he could even say anything next I kissed him and screamed yes.

The butterflies in my belly have grown stronger.

My own husband...

The best husband I could ever have...

I'm so happy.

~🌸 the end 🌸~

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr