Chapter 1

All right. We finally made it to the main story. As I said at the beginning, I'll probably piggyback off the main story for a little bit here and there, probably mostly in season 1 but I DO ultimately want to do my own thing with it. That being said, they'll probably be a moment here and there even after Season 1 where I might use the main story as a jumping off point but I definitely do want to try putting my own spin on it and not just write a carbon copy of the main story. All right then, without further ado, let us begin.

 All right then, without further ado, let us begin

"Barbecue beef set without the beef, please"

"No...no no....ma'am, please add the beef. I'll pay for it."

"....you can't keep doing this, you know..."

"I can, I will, and there ain't jack shit you can do to stop me."

It was lunch time at Asahiyama High School. The school canteen was full with the hustle and bustle of students buying their lunches, claiming their tables, and socializing with other students. And it was around this time that the familiar sight of two boys arguing in the lunch line took place.

"Ugh...whatever...just hurry up and pay... We're holding up the line." Said the rather skinny boy with the dark hair and a bowl cut.

The other, with H/C hair and E/C eyes scoffed at that. "What can I say, except, YOU'RE WELCOME?"

The friendly lunch lady laughed at the exchange between the two and placed two food filled trays in front of them. "All right, all right, break it up, you two. Here are your meals. You two enjoy, okay?"

The two boys thanked the lunch lady for their meals and both left together to their usual spot in the corner of the canteen, away from everyone else. As they were walking together, Y/N's keen hearing allowed him to pick up the murmuring from the nearby tables:

"There they are..."

"Why does Y/N hang out with that nerd...?"

"Y/N's too cool to be hanging out with a dork like Uesugi..."

"Ugh...God I just want Y/N the throw me on this table and enjoy ME for lunch..."

...Ignoring that last comment, Y/N looked over his shoulder and shook his head with an unamused look on his face. He then turned back to look at Fuutarou just in time to watch two underclassmen roughy shove his friend aside as he was trying to drink water, causing him to drench himself. The two students laughed as they tried to run past Y/N, who promptly stuck his foot out and caused the first student to trip which caused a domino effect with the second student tripping over HIM, their momentum carrying them into a group of rather large, burly looking jocks. The students crashed into members of the school wrestling team, which caused them to drop their food onto the underclassmen, something the much larger hulks were not too happy about as they surrounded the 2 students, grabbed them and carried them off, most likely to get tuna-canned into a locker somewhere.