003. youtube.

"okay, five, six, seven, eight—"

BLEEP.

"that's for dance, dumbass!"

BLEEP.

"oh shit, i forgot."

BLEEP.

"i'm a guest, i'm just watching this unfold."

BLEEP.

"welcome back everyone!" the sturniolo brothers yelled in unison. "for today's video, we're gonna eat mcdonalds with our long lost friend, kali woods," nick introduced.

kali lightly waved at the camera. "i'm being held against my will."

matt rolls his eyes. "you wish."

"okay, so today, we're kinda in different spots. because matt and kali wouldn't stop fucking arguing about who sits in the driver's seat—"

kali cuts chris off with a scoff, "first of all. i'm a guest on this show. y'all better treat me as such. i refuse to sit in the back with nick."

nick playfully rolls his eyes, "looks like this is the kali woods show now. sorry guys."

with a laugh, kali waves her friend off. "come on, let's get started before my food gets cold."

BLEEP.

as nick searched for the questions on his phone, matt contineud, "so we asked you guys this morning to send us in some questions, anything you wanna know about us or kali. since someone hasn't posted on their channel in like nine months—"

kali almost chokes on her soda, "what is this, attack kali day?"

"yeah," chris snorts. the girl widens her eyes before digging into her mcdonalds bag and tossing a nugget at the boy. chris leans forward to grab it from the floor and eats it with no issue.

"you fuckin' nasty," kali tried not to laugh as she shook her head in disgust.

BLEEP.

"on with the questions, nicolas!"

"okay okay," nick cleared his throat. "how did you guys and kali meet?"

matt sits up in his seat and runs his hand through his hair, smiling up at kali. "i've known kali since she was just a small town creator in boston—"

"okay you're acting like i wasn't fourteen and making slim videos," kali rolled her eyes. "i'm gon' tell the story cuz if this asshole here tells it, y'all never gonna get the full story."

BLEEP.

"i met matty when we were younger. if y'all don't watch me—subscribe to kali woods on youtube if you haven't already—"