𝐋𝐕𝐈

Alison sat in the chapel as she ran her fingers through her hair. Complications began to manifest out of the woodwork.

"What are you doing here?" Chibs asked as he strolled into the room, breaking her from her thought process. She turned to look at him before resting her head on her hand.

"Thinking," she hummed. She hugged her arm around her stomach.

"Do you wanna tell me what the matter is?" He said.

"What are you talking about?"

"You've been quiet for a while. Don't tell me it's because your mother slapped you all those days ago."

"No, no," she laughed softly. "Not because of that."

"Then tell me. It's just me and Tig here so far." Alison didn't know how to tell him. she had only said it once before. She stood and lifted her baggy shirt and cami, turning to the side. She'd known she was pregnant for at least three months. The bump was slightly visible, but Juice, nor anyone else noticed or pushed it off as her gaining weight.

Chibs put his hand on her stomach, smiling happily.

"You deserve this, Allie." He said with a smile, her lips curling into one as well. She needed to keep her mind off her mother and her brother.

"Tell nobody, please," she said softly. "Just Tiggy."

"No problem, sweetheart," he smiled.

He was playing around with her tummy while  Tig just sat there watching in awe. They had done this with Elijah, and they were doing it again.

"You're saying Juice hasn't noticed your little tummy?" Tig asked. Allie shook her head.

"No, I haven't been flaunting it because the club is in a bad spot right now and I can't afford not to help."

"You've got a little baby in there," Chibs said. "You need to bring it to everyone's attention." She saw the clubhouse door open and she shoved her shirts down, covering her stomach.

"What are you doing here?" Jax asked them.

"We opened TM," Chibs said. "She was in here chilling."

"Okay," jax said. "Al, juice is looking for you." He turned to go out to the parking lot. Allie followed him, getting hugged by juice immediately.

"Hi baby," he said excitedly, but also tiredly. "Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?"

"You were sleeping," she muttered. "So, I let you sleep." He smiled. Kip was eyeing her from across the lot.

"I can't argue," he said. Jax called him over to the clubhouse and made him run and errand.

"You have something you wanna tell me?" Gemma said as she walked over to Allie.

"What?"

"That you've been pregnant," she said sternly. "For awhile."

"Say it a little louder, why don't you," Allie mumbled.

"Allison is pregnant!" gemma yelled.

"Thanks mom," she laughed. Happy ran over and hugged Allie while laughing giddily. "Jesus fuck, calm down."

"Nope," Happy said. "Juice!" He jogged over as his name was called. "Did you hear?"

"No?"

"Allie is pregnant!" Happy exclaimed. Juice toppled her over in a hug, smiling so wide that his eyes watered.

"I'm so happy," he said into her hair. She giggled and held onto him tightly.

"So am I."