"Not yet hime, but I'll be back soon 'kay?" he whispered not getting any answer from the asleep girl. He disappeared in a silent flash, taking one last longing glace at his sleeping wife before going back to some business that needed to be taken care of now.

Suna Stadium

Kage Box

"KYAAA…" Naruto heard a yelp and sweat dropped at the make up lad jounin on his butt, glaring at him heatedly.

"Will you stop doing that? I hate that jutsu…" he hissed angrily making Naruto raise a playful eyebrow. He crouched down on one knee and poked his nose, making the man's eye twitch dangerously.

"Kankuro, you're a jounin and have seen my flashes seemingly hundreds of times…" he told the man dryly making him snort but said nothing. It was true after all.

"Whatever, it is still annoying, all damn blondes are annoying…" he muttered making Naruto chuckle and nod at his childish pout. The man would never let anyone else have the last word, no matter how stupid he sounded himself. So he left it at that and looked up at the eyes of all the Kage's now completely fixated on him.

"Yo!" he said and got an immediate bonk on his head courtesy of Gaara. He rubbed his head only to feel a feminine arm drape around his shoulders and a pair of lips press on his head.

"It must have hurt you, let me see…" a soft seductive voice said making him look at the Mizukage looking at him innocently, but the hunger in those eyes wasn't lost to him.

"I am quite alright Mizukage-sama…" he said trying to get her off before she caught his hand in between her breasts.

"It's Mei, call me Mei…" she spoke in her same alluring voice making him pull his hand back hesitantly.

"Of course…" he said and turned his eyes around to look at the rest of them. But his eyes did hang onto a particular mop of blonde hair that was seemingly trying to hide herself behind everyone's shadows.

"Baa-chan?" he called out, the name slipping off his lips unconsciously. A moment later he was pulled in a bone crushing hug, his head now laying in between her large breasts. His arms flailed around, seemingly not getting any room to breathe in the air tight hug he was pulled into suddenly.

"Air…Breathe…" he rasped out, making her break her hug and cup his cheeks to look at that whiskered face she had missed so much. His eyes widened in shock, at seeing those honey orbs streaming with tears.

"I'm sorry Naruto, I'm so so sorry…I tried trust me I tried…but…" the seemingly unbreakable fire shadow's resolve crumbled down in front of him in a matter of seconds.

Tsunade felt guilt creep all over her, how powerless she was to help the boy she considered her son. She couldn't even look straight at him when he came, but the name he had called her with that only he could…

She had let her instincts take over, even if he hated her for everything, at least she had gotten a last hug…

Her thoughts trailed off when a pair of strong arms wrapped around her shoulders and pulled her in a warm embrace. For the first time in years she felt like she had a family again when he tucked her head under his chin after kissing it softly.