Chapter 15

Next Morning

Sunagakure no sato

Namikaze households

Naruto woke up with a groan hearing the alarm clock ringing and slammed his hand on it, shutting it up. He had been up late last night due to their date already and he didn't want to get up. He felt soft lips and tingling warm breath over his neck and grunted. He opened his eyes to see his princess looking at him with a smile and a faint pink blush. She pecked his lips softly and he smiled bringing her in for a hug.

"You're up early today hime." He said softly and she nodded on his chest while he played with her hair.

"Hai we have that small gathering of dignitaries at the resort today remember?" she spoke softly running circles on his chest and he nodded remembering it. He kissed the top of her head making her smile and cuddle up to him.

"We won't be able to have any alone time for the next couple of days I suppose then?" he asked and she nodded slowly on his chest. He pulled her closer by the waist and captured her lips in a soft kiss making her moan in pleasure and he smiled at his him, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear gently making her blush.

"What do you say to a little shower then?" he asked and she glared at him slightly.

"No." she said flatly and he looked at her in mock hurt.

"Why not?" he asked and she glared harder.

"Because I know you will send me to the meeting with a limp." She said flatly with a blush and he chuckled softly.

"Oh come on I'm not that bad…" he trailed off seeing her flat look.

"I'll be gentle…" he whispered kissing her cheek and she blushed and looked at him angrily. She wanted to say no but her cupped her cheeks and looked at her lovingly.

"We don't know if we would get another chance again for the next two days or not." he spoke softly kissing her neck and she moaned and grabbed his head, cradling it in her arms while he kissed her neck.

"No, stop Naru-kun…" she whispered half-heartedly and he stopped, surprised at her refusal.

"Why are you angry with me? Was I too rough last time?" he asked gently kissing her on the cheek and she smiled and shook her head.

"No remember what you promised me yesterday before Kankuro showed up…" she said making him smile warmly and nod. "… we'll have the complete day after the finals to ourselves and I want you to make love to me all day. I want to have a family Naru-kun." She whispered softly and he smiled, kissing her forehead softly and pulled her in a bear hug.

"I love you so much Mari-chan. Alright we'll do it after the finals, and I want a family too." He whispered softly and she smiled and kissed his cheek.

"But we can still have a shower together right?" he asked and she nodded as he stood up and quickly pulled her up bridal style making her squeal in glee.

"We will make out in the shower at the very least. You won't be able to keep me away from you completely." He said walking in the bathroom while she snuggled in his chest and nodded. He put her down on her feet and took of his clothes in the shower. He heard the shower turning on and looked back to see the silhouette of his wife in the steam and smiled walking in behind her. He wrapped his arms around her slender waist from behind and made her turn around in his arms.

He looked at her dripping form and her naked body pressed against his capturing her lips as the hot water flowed over them in between their kisses. Temari moaned as she felt his loving lips capture hers in a passionate kiss and she kissed him back equally hungrily. They made out for five minutes in the shower when she felt something hard between her legs and knew what it was. He was hard already and she knew he wanted her but wasn't going any further.