The Jounin box however was a different matter altogether. Kakashi had already had his forehead protector raised as soon as the Raikage had jumped in and was surprised along with most of them when they heard a small voice.

"Eep!" squeaked out Temari with her hand covering her lips while a scarlet blush donned her cheeks. Many of them were quite confused including the two Sharingan wielders since they hadn't caught any sight of what had happened in the field or why Temari was squeaking like a shy princess.

"What's the matter Temari-hime?" asked Kakashi in a completely confused look got no reply from the girl who was just running her fingers softly over her lips with a little fond smile with her ever present blush.

"That Baka!" she thought fondly bringing her other hand over her chest and her loving gaze watched the dust cloud settle and the silhouettes of the two figures came into everyone's eyes making them turn completely owlish.

What had really happened was that Naruto had flashed to the beacon in her ring in an instant and had given her a small peck before flashing back into the arena.

In the Field...

The dust cloud settled and the Raikage straightened up when he felt the cold steel of a three pronged kunai touch his jugular and hummed with the heavy amounts of wind chakra flowing through it causing a trickle of blood to leak out of the man's neck. He smiled as the lightning coursed all around him and glanced back to see the lone blue eye visible to him glaring at him icily like the one's he remembered in the Third Great Shinobi War.

"It's over..." Naruto spoke calmly making the whole stadium erupt into chaos from the Suna contingent's side.

"Is it?" asked the Raikage smugly making those icy eyes narrow at the man who dispersed in a bolt of lightning making the blonde get zapped and stunned by the large amounts of electricity that it electrocuted him with.

"NOW IT'S OVER!" he roared turning around and launching a fist charged with his chakra into the blonde's chest with a smirk. However his eyes widened when the blonde dispersed in a puff of smoke and his fist passed harmlessly through thin air.

"Shadow Clone! That sly bastard!" he thought furiously while his eyes roamed here and there.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! SHOW YOURSELF NAMIKAZE!" the short tempered Raikage roared while looking around furiously at being made a fool in front of such a large audience but for the life of him he couldn't see where the man went.

Meanwhile in the Kage stands...

Gaara let out a sigh of relief and palmed his face while plopping down back in his chair. He slapped his hand over his face much to the confusion of the rest of the Kage's.

"Kazekage-sama where did he go?" asked Mei voicing it out for all of them with Tsunade looking at him in childlike curiosity. He smiled a little much to their surprise when they heard Kankuro snicker.

"Whenever you can't find Naruto, look towards where Temari is. It is the golden rule of our village these days..." Gaara said making their heads turn to the jounin box in a whiplash and sure enough he was right.

Jounin box...

Temari was standing with her hands over her mouth in worry for her baka blonde husband when a pair of arms slid around her waist from the back and pulled her into a firm chest gently. She closed her eyes with a smile, her hand finding it's way to the whiskered cheek landing over her shoulder when she felt lips press on her neck softly.

"Worried about me hime?" asked an amused Naruto making her smirk and let out a soft moan when she felt him nib her softly on her neck.

"Baka..." she whispered making all the heads in the box to turn to her and take a step back in shock at seeing the blonde embracing Temari from behind and playing with her while she was snuggled in his arms.