"And where is my dress mister, you better not have forgotten it." She said in mock anger and he smiled at her as he walked to the closet and pulled out a wrapped package in an elegant wooden box as he walked to her and put in her arms as she clutched it to her chest softly and Naruto smiled as she looked at him lovingly.

"You'll love it hime, I promise." He said softly rubbing her cheek and she smiled with a faint pink blush and nodded as she hugged him tightly and he wrapped her up in his arms with a soft chuckle.

"Now where are my clothes hime, or should I come out in my boxers?" he asked playfully and she giggled hitting his chest softly muttering baka and looked at him with a smile.

"And risk all the girls in the wedding jump you, you belong to me and me only mister." She said sternly and he nodded with an amused smile at her protective nature and obediently muttered a 'Hai' as she nodded with a small smile and walked to the bedside table and pulled out another elegant wooden box and handed it to him with a smile.

"You'll love it too koibito." She whispered softly and he took the box with a smile and nodded as she started to leave when arms wrapped arms wrapped around her waist from behind and pulled her close to a firm chest making her smile as Naruto put his chin on her shoulder and kissed her neck softly making her moan.

"I can't wait for tonight hime…" he purred in her ear making her shiver and blush a scarlet red as she looked down fiddling with her shirt as she whispered.

"H-Hai me t-too…" she whispered softly in embarrassment and he chuckled softly and kissed her cheek making her smile as their cheeks touched and he held her to him firmly and she melted in his arms.

"Naruto let me go I have to get ready too." She whispered half-heartedly not at all struggling or wanting him to let go and he smiled as he turned her around and hugged her as she hugged him back tightly. She was worried about his sudden silence as she felt a tear drop on her shoulder and tightened her hold on him.

"What's the matter love?" she asked in a worried and soft tone and he buried his face in her neck.

"Nothing, it's just that I'm too happy." He whispered and she smiled and nodded in his chest as he broke off the hug and let her go as she wiped his eyes with her sleeves and kissed his cheek softly with a blush and rubbed his whiskers softly.

"Get ready alright, I'll meet you in a bit." She said with a wink and went out as he chuckled and went to the room that Gaara used and saw him standing there stoically, his arms crossed and his eyes closed. He opened his eyes as he saw Naruto come in and his sand closed the door and locked the room as Naruto gave him a nod and he nodded back.

"So Uzumaki or should I say Namikaze, the day is finally here huh?" he asked and Naruto nodded with a smile.

"It is Gaara, I can't believe it's already been three years and I'm going to marry my hime." He said softly and Gaara nodded with a smile as he put a hand on his shoulder and he looked in his eyes to see the look of respect and admiration in the Godaime Kazekage's eyes as he spoke up.

"Naruto, you are the only one I would want to see my sister with and trust her with for life. You were always a part of our family but today even the formalities are completed. Keep her happy Naruto, that is all that I ask." He said and Naruto nodded smiling genuinely at his best friend.

"I love her more than anything Gaara. You know that I would give anything for her happiness. And I am happy that we are now officially a family Gaara." He said and Gaara smiled and nodded as he hugged him shocking the blonde who hugged him back and Gaara stepped back and Naruto was shocked as a tear rolled down his eye.

"Keep her happy." He said and Naruto nodded with a smile as they shook hands.

"Alright I'll let you get ready then, hurry up before the guests start throwing a tantrum." He said and both chuckled as he walked out and Naruto opened the box and was wide eyed at what his hime had bought for him and smiled as he put the clothes on.