Things Wanda Loves About Natasha

Wanda Loves that whenever Natasha gets excited about something weather it be a new song from her favourite artist, or even getting a new and exciting mission. Natasha will switch between Russian and English. Wanda has taught herself how to speak Russian so she knows what her girlfriend is saying.

Wanda loves Natasha's love languages. She shares the same love languages with Natasha which is physical touch and words of affirmation. so any form of physical intimacy are very sacred and special to them. Wanda loves how Natasha will make it a point to make it know that Wanda is hers and only hers. She makes sure to remind Wanda that what is sacred to them is only for them.

Wanda loves Natasha's playlist. For there first date Natasha made Wanda a playlist of songs that reminded her of her and anytime she hears a song that makes her think about her she adds it to that playlist.

Wanda loves Natasha in her rawest form. She loves how Natasha has let her walls down for her. It took Natasha months before she let Wanda see her cry. It wasn't until Wanda told her she was safe that she let her walls down. She feels open with Wanda and Wanda feels safe with her. Wanda taught her it was ok to feel and that she would love her no matter what happened.

Wanda loves how Natasha writes. When they are separate for missions for long periods of times Natasha will write Wanda long winded texts about how much she loves her and how much she misses her. They are poetic and are a sign that Natasha is ok. Wanda has started to rely on those texts to know that her girlfriend is ok.

Wanda loves every part of Natasha plain and simple. She loves Natasha rough edges and she loves how when Natasha loves she loves with her whole heart.  Wanda loves how she can love Natasha with ever part of her and  Natasha will give her all that and more in return. Wanda knows that when she falls weather it be physically or emotionally from the weight of the world she knows Natasha will be there to catch her. Every time. Without fail.