Chapter 25

"What if I could give you a forever?" Cole asked me in the car with a sleeping Kat.

"Cole, I really hope I can say that you will be the one to but things can change. We are both still young with our whole lives ahead of us." The rest of the car ride back home was in utter and complete silence. Cole dropped Kat off at her house then in drove in the other direction. Instead of asking him where he was taking us, I just sat there with my head bowed and eyes shut.

Suddenly the car came to a stop and the house in front of my eyes was not Coles parents house. It was my mothers.

"Cole why are we here, I thought we were going back to your place." He sighed and took my hands. "You need to make amends with your mom. Listen, Hay Tay I know I can not give or promise you a forever, but what I can do is give you a now. I love you Hailey and for right now that will never change."

"Say that again."

"I love you"

"No the last part." I told him though he looked quite confused.

"Will never change." A huge smile spread accross my face and I pulled his lips to mine for a long kiss.

"I love you Cole and for right now that will never, not in a million years, Change."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thank you all for being a part of the journey of Change. I will not be doing a sequel but I will finish Letters To No One. (Which is also drawing to a close) I will post one last imagine then my imagines book will be done. Let's just say that all of my books are coming to an end. I will have another story soon so follow me on here and perhaps twitter (@thevoiceofjen) for updates about books and things.

Vote, Comment, Share. TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE BOOK

~JustJen13