As he uses the last of his ammunition in his gun he takes his pistol out before firing it at the droids in front of him before elbowing another that was behind him. Dropping his rifle he takes out two guns from his waist duel wielding them as he takes out even more of them. There were even a few instances where a gang of commando droids had arrived to take him down only to get destroyed just as easy.

One of them tries to get a jump on him with a vibroblade only for the Spartan to grab the blade and punch a hole through it's head. Once he deals with the few remaining droids his comms goes on with a voice giving everyone in the battle a warning.

"Attention to all troopers in the area! A Jedi has been spotted in your vicinity! I say again a Jedi has been spotted!" A voice says over the Spartans comms.

"If you won't be able to handle him fall back."

Hearing this master chief changes his position and starts to head towards the clones on another side of the platform where they were coming from. If he killed the Jedi they would at least have some time to breath and worry about the separatist for a while until the clones got it together over their generals death.

While he was doing this the marines behind him were slowly making their way towards chief's last position as they set defensive positions around the area on their side of the platform.

Up ahead multiple tri-droids were seen making their way across the bridge as the ones in front fires it's laser cannons at the terrans position. A Terran marine seeing the perfect opportunity to use his rocket launcher gets up aiming it at one of them before firing.

The missile flies through the air before making it's mark on on of the tri-droids making it fall down over the bridge. The marine who fired didn't get the chance to see his handy work because seconds after he had fired, a blue blaster bolt had connected with his head putting a burning hole in his brain. His squad mates quickly dragged his body towards cover as they returned fire at the ones who killed their brother in arms.

On a different bridge connecting to the platform, hundreds of clones can be seen trying to charge their way through the Terran and separatist lines. They had walkers making their way along the clones with some getting taken out by their enemies from god knows where.

"Come on troopers! We have to gain control of this platform before one of them take it over!" A Jedi says as he waves his lightsaber forward.

"You heard him brothers! Let's go!" A clone says as a wave of clones starts to charge at the separatist and Terran forces.

"Go!Go!G-arhhh!"

"Give it to them!"

"That's the stuff!"

"For the republic!"

Multiple clones where heard shouting as they charged with many of them dying in seconds because of gunfire with some wheezing past them. There was even a few bullets that they could actually see, zooming past them as they ran forward.

Seeing the swarm of clones closing in on them the Terran troops start to stand getting ready to fight hand to hand. One of them even puts away his rifle before taking out his pistol and a knife ready for them.

"Don't let them break through!"

"Show them what the marine corps can do!" A few marines says as they do everything they can to prevent them from getting near them.

On the separatist side clone jet troopers flew up on a lone separatist tri-droid as they all started to fire at it once they landed. One of them gets shot by the droid immediately after he lands killing him instantly. After killing the first clone it has difficulty doing the same to the rest as they split up under it, as they fire multiple shots at it.