Fan Fiction?

Chapter 3

-Next Class-

I'm getting really into this story I'm reading on Wattpad, its a Harry and Louis fan fiction, Larry is real!!

Harry is about to give Louis the best blow job of his life when I feel someone nudge me.

Why must everyone interrupt me at these crucial moments? I just want to read a smut and not be bothered.

I look up from my phone and over to my right and its Sebastian.

He has messy red hair with freckles all over his face and a dent in his nose from where Martha Crutin punched him that one day freshman year when she asked him out and he said no, he didn't mean to be spiteful he just doesn't swing that way.

He's one of my oldest friends aside from Brandon. Since us three met in kindergarten, but that's another story for another time.

And right now he's leaning in his chair in sweatpants and the Metallica shirt I bought for him last Christmas.

"What are you reading?" He whispers.

We are suppose to be silently reading a book of our choice for the whole period since Mr. Carson, my English teacher said he was going to be too busy grading reports on To Kill A Mocking Bird.

"I'm reading a Larry fan fiction." I whisper back.

"Who is Larry?" His brows furrow into confusion.

"Well you would know if you actually listened when I rant to you." I sigh.

"And if you must know, Larry is the ship name for Harry Styles and Louis Tomilson."

"Oh yeah, the guys from that band One Direction." He says still unsure if he had the right people.

"Yes now if you'll excuse me Harry is about to give Louis the greatest blow job of his life" I say about to direct my attention back to my phone.

"He's gonna what!?!... Why would he do that? I thought they were straight." He's sort of whisper yelling, but not to the degree that attention is directed towards us.

I shake my head at him.

"I don't have time to explain this, and don't be so surprised its not like you haven't given a blow job before." I snicker.

He gasps and places a hand over his heart like I actually insulted him.

"Well if you must know Danny Riles was not the most favorable person to give one to, and he didn't even say thank you." He says.

"I mean come on I gave him the best blow job in is life and he told everyone that his dog could have done better, which honestly I feel like his dog probably had sucked him before cause I knew I tasted dog fo-"

I throw my hands up to his mouth to get him to shut up.

"Can you please not, I don't want to know more than what I already do about you and Danny's tom foolery." I say chuckling.

He sighs removing my hands from his mouth.

"Sorry Sam I always get a little carried away."

I laugh, "Sure."

"Anyways what have you done about the whole Brandon situation." He asks giving me a knowing look.

"Watch him as he dates that back stabbing bitch that I used to call a friend, and go home and eat Ben and Jerry's as I watch Vampire Diaries sobbing about how shitty this situation is because I was and is still to scared to tell him how I feel because I'm afraid he will hate me and abandon our friendship that we've had since kindergarten." I sigh sadly.

"Wait so do you ship Delana or Stelana?" He asks.

"Is that seriously all you got from my whole rant this is what I'm talking about you never listen." I say growing irritated and ready to throw my phone square in his freckle covered face.

I need some new friends.

"Hey don't give me that murderous look, and I saw you glance at your phone and you better not throw it at my beautiful face or you will pay for my medical bill woman." He gives me a stern look.

"And I was joking so take a chill pill." He says holding his hands up in defence.

I really need some new friends.

************

Thanks for reading.

Hope you enjoy the chapter. XD