"How long have you been standing here?" Muribella asked, taking out her lipstick to apply some more.

"Not long!" Lily replied. She leaned over to her friend to whisper. "I had to flirt with some people to get this spot."

She giggled. "Well you should've used that charm to get inside the club." Muri took Lily's hand. "Come on."

The pair stepped out of line and Muribella lead her towards the front. The bouncer got one good look at her face and instantly let them inside much to the line's dismay.

Groans and scoffs of disbelief could be heard as they headed inside. Lily couldn't help but laugh.

"Why the fuck was that so easy? Did you fuck him or something?"

Yes, she wanted to say, but settled for; "No, he was one of my clients a few weeks ago."

Lily smiled. "Ooh, you finally sold that house huh? I know you're fucking happy."

"I am," Muri nodded. "Him and his wife were easy to please."

Lily hummed. They arrived at the bar and sat down instantly to order their favorite drinks. While she sipped, she looked around for anyone who stood out to her—for anyone who could be her mystery guest. So far no one stood out to her, but it was still a bit early in the night.

Just with that thought in mind, she lead the slight drinking competition between her and her best friend, turning each other up for whatever was to come for the rest of the night. When she was sure they were both fairly tipsy she took her friend's hand and lead them out onto the dancefloor.

Muribella immediately grinded her hips against Lily as the DJ switched between Wockesha by Moneybagg Yo, and Big Ole Freak by MeganTheeStallion. Feeling the beats thumping against the bottom of her heels set her off in a way she never grew tired of feeling.

Being in the club was equivalent to being home. Partying was her thing, because life was too short. She was only twenty-two—her life was just starting and she was going to enjoy it til the fullest.

The more she danced the bigger her smile got. Lily squeaked over the music, drunkily hyping her best friend while she found herself dancing against a rather tall and bald man. He too looked a bit drunk, and pretty much harmless, but Muribella still kept her eyes on them just in case.

Her phone started to vibrate against the clutch tucked under her arm. She fished it out and unlocked her phone seeing the notification for her dating app. It was a message from the mysterious 'M', most likely announcing their arrival.

M: you look so good dancing like that

She quickly looked around once more, sighing defeatedly. Her fingers mindlessly tapped on her screen.

-thanks, where r u??

She instantly gotten a message back.

M: find me ;)

"What the fuck," she cursed, looking around once again. "I don't even know what this motherfucker looks like.. how am I going to find him?"

She looked over to see Lily still cozied up with the unknown man grinding and feeling each other up sexually. The only thing that was noticeable from them in the dimly lit nightclub was the dazzling shining gold 'XO' chain draped around the mans neck. Muri felt herself eyeing it in somewhat of astonishment for longer than a milisecond.

The moment she tore her eyes away, her phone lit up with a new message once again. She hoped it was from the stranger, giving her a hint in this unprovoked game of hide n' seek he wanted to play.