"It's crime to be so sweet and seductive at the same time.... I'll better make you pay for that...." She slips from us intertwining fingers holding my waist and cupping my breast. "Jennie..." I closed my eyes gasping losing myself in sensation as I leaned beside her.

"I'll make you pay..." she seductively implied wriggling on top of me cupping my breasts kissing my neck as her kissing goes down, her hand kept rubbing my abs and chest. Her open-mouth kisses go from my neck to my stomach and then again to my neck with her hands.

I kept moaning at her every touch, "Stop teasing me..." I grasp her hair in my fist as I feel her smirk against my skin. When her mouth takes my breast sucking gently, "Jesus, shit!...." I pulled her up to my lips biting her lips in between tasting her blood, "It's salty..." our teeth clashed when we laughed.

"Shut up!" she giggled which turned onto a moan when I unclasped her bra. "I think I can...." Pulling her bra from my teeth and blow it aside before kissing her chest and tightly holding her back of her head. "Holy hell, that's felt nice...." She grinds her lips throwing her head back and I can't choose want I want her lips or her delicious-looking chest so I just go up kissing her lips seizing her breasts in my hands and taking all her moans in my mouth.

Her moans loader the more I squeeze them rubbing her nipples with my thumb and when I pressed my thumb on their hardiness she hauls as her wet center pressed my pelvis, "Fuck! Just.... damn... I- it hurts and it felt fantastic too" she breathlessly said tugging her nails.

"I know..." I smiled, kissing her again and our nipples harden. "Down, please..." she pulled away, I nodded platting open-mouthed kisses as I kissed her thong and she wailed loudly.

"Fuck... I..." she started muttering but stopped as soon as she bite her lower lip viciously sucking on it, making me want to kiss her again. I glance at her eyes, which opened giving a needy look, full of lust and I just got lost in there for a slight second sucking onto her lips and rubbing my thumbs on her nipples.

I silenced her in an instant, our mouths crashing together in an immoral kind of dissonance. My greedy hands tease her breasts, Every dug of her nail on my back felt like hellfire as I dove at the hollows between her breasts without preliminaries, leaving hot, open-mouthed kisses trailing down her navel to her inner thigh and she groaned, tangling her hands in my hair, pressing herself closer to my mouth, begging for more.

I hesitated, warm breath fanning her core before giving the most cardinal kind of kiss, one so sinful that it dragged a guttural sound from her lips.

—It was so sweaty yet so fierce.

Uncontrolled sounds fell from her tongue, cusses so blasphemous they'd make me swirl my tongue around the most sensitive parts of her, her fingers wrapped desperately in my hair, clutching me close.

Every fiber of her body screamed for more with every trembling rise and fall of her chest. She arched her back, her shaking legs felt weak as I found a home between her thighs. She reached for me, pulling me back up to capture my lips despite the protests of my body as she sat up. The second I left her core she ached for me to return with just as much zeal as I'd left.

I wanted to feel her, all of her. And she took what I wanted, throwing herself back to the lawless solace of my lips. She gave me a subtle squeeze on my arms and I grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her forward to ravage my mouth again. I made my way to her ear, scraping my teeth across the earlobe, before releasing a rasping cuss, "Fuck.—Jennie I'm going crazy..."

She gasp as I pulled away, looking nefariously at her flushed countenance, my breath fanning across her face. She looked just as ravishing as she felt, teetering on the edge of sanity, driven wild by lust.