ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

Start from the beginning

"Go ahead, Nai."

"What?"

"Go ahead and say what you want."

"Well, I wasn't gonna say anything because it's none of my business, but since you said so, why don't you go see your mom?"

"Because I just don't want to. I don't know her like that and we don't got shit to talk about."

"Okay. If that's what you want."

"You think I should go see her?"

"Of course I do, but it's your choice. If you don't want to see her, I'm sure you have a reason."

"Can you go with me?"

"No. That is between you and your mom. I wouldn't understand why y'all are like you are."

"Bae, I don't wanna see that lady."

"Then you don't have to go see her."

His phone started ringing again. He answered it and put it on speaker again.

"Sin, why you don't wanna go see your mom?" His dad asked.

"Why would I?"

"Because she's your mother. And she wants to see you."

"Oh."

"Just go see her."

"I'an going over there."

"I said go see your mom. And don't say nothing else about what you ain't gon do. I will come over there and put a cast on your other hand, keep playin."

"How you just gon make me do something?"

"Do question me or give me lip about what I tell you to do. Just do it. Go see her."

"And let me find out you didn't, yo ass is grass."

"Aight."

He hung up and rolled his eyes.

"He get on my gotdamn nerves."

"Everybody that tell you what to do get on your nerves."

Sin hates for people to tell him what to do. He just likes to have shit his way. And everybody that don't let him have it his way gon catch hell.

"That's not true."

"Yes, it is."

♕♕♕

"Bitch. I'an seen you in forever," Donte said as he hugged me when I got to the table at the restaurant.

"Bitch, you saw me yesterday."

"Whatever. How you doing today?"

"I'm good. How you doing?"

"I guess I'm good. I had to stop fucking with one of my niggas because that nigga got 3 baby mamas and he's a DL."

"Ouuu. 3?"