"oh."

"hiro did want to get you so you didn't sleep lonely." kyo's head snapped up. "we wanted you there but daddy didn't want to wake you up from your sleep. we did want you there, mommy."

"i believe you, bud." you kissed his forehead. "are you still tired?" he nodded. "do you want to do back to the nursery?" he nodded again. "let's go then."

you were about to let him back down on hajime's chest but he shook his head and leaned his head closer to you ear. "you sleep with daddy." he walked over to the carpet and laid down flat on his back.

you grabbed the blanket and bought it over to kyo, draping it over his body. he happily took the blanket and smiled up at you.

after he was comfortable, you returned to hajime. you laid down next to him on your side and ran your fingers down his chest lightly.

his eyes fluttered open and he looked down at you, still half asleep. "hi." you smiled and his arm moved to pull you against his body.

"what are you doing here?" he asked and lowered his head to your neck.

"you left me out." you lightly scolded but ran your hand through his hair, making him sigh in delight.

"wanted you to sleep. you looked tired." he answered and kissed your throat. "so go to sleep." your arms wrapped around him and the two of you fell back asleep.

the six of you didn't wake up until ten.

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚

makki and mattsun adopted a little girl one year after machi was born, mari. she was a little older than machi and a little younger than kakeru, fitting right in the middle.

she was quiet and extremely shy, hiding behind her dads was where you would usually find her.

but surprisingly, she seemed to be the most friendly with the most outgoing iwaizumi child.

kakeru.

hiro and kyo wouldn't push her to come play with them but kakeru would just sit by her side and talk her ear off until she didn't feel so shy. she would stand next to him if makki and mattsun weren't around and he would try his best to hide her behind him which was a little complicated since they were the same height.

"did you hear? did you hear? mommy said she would take us to the beach! all of us! me, machi, kyo, and hiro! and you. if you wanna go." kakeru said excitedly from where he was finger painting with mari. or he was painting and she was observing.

"i want to go." she said softly and looked over to you with question in her eyes. you gave her a smile and she quickly turned back to kakeru.

"cool! we can fit you in our car." kakeru began explaining the interior of your car. "if not than i can share my car seat with you!"

"where's machi?" semi asked, pulling your attention away. it was your daughter's second birthday.

luckily, your fourth child absolutely adored semi. he spoiled her more than anyone in the family, buying her clothes and toys every time he came over.

"with hajime." you answered and kept an eyes on mari and kakeru. semi went to find your husband.

a thump from the staircase pulled your attention away once more. hiro just jumped down the last three steps and landed on his feet. he had a horribly wrapped box in his hand and it had one bow on the top. kyo followed after him but he walked down all the stairs.