So cold...

Thats when atsushi realized there is no shelter nearby. While looking for shelter, he saw a willow tree. He crawls through the now piles of snow below him making a trail of blood from his leg while his hands were getting numb.

As he got in the willow tree, he sat there hugging his knees while trying to get warm, soon a thought of dazai came to him but not a good one, the one where dazai rejected him with hurtful words. 'Impossible for two men to get together. Hah, Pathetic..' a seep of blood comes out of his mouth along with a harsh cough.

"Just great.."

Kyouka started leaving the agency to find atsushi but before she could leave she was stop by naomi "Kyouka-chan, Where you going?" No reaction but rather hesitant came from Kyouka "I'm going to find atsushi" Naomi understood "I would love to help but I'm currently taking of older brother tanizaki since he's sick" She then left in a hurry and came back with a warm drink "Take this with you since its cold outside at least" Kyouka nodded and left.

Indeed it was freezing but Kyouka started asking nearby people if they seen atsushi while putting up missing papers of him.
Then a random man with the paper came to her "Ive seen this young man that you are looking for but he only ran to the forest then disappeared" Kyouka nodded "Thank you"

Now the search of the missing were-tiger has began

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I had little motivation but hopefully the next chapter will be longer

Question: What is your favorite video game/anime?

Published: 7/8/2022